Firefighter medkit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Nurf the fire-fighter med kit

Short explanation
(in notes):
Nurf it because it has the same strength as the paramedics med kit and fire-fighters shouldn't be that good at first aid than a paramedic.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
because when a person is injured you will go to hospital in real life and get treated fully but you never see someone getting healed by a fire-fighter if they broken their legs.

Optional additions:
- put it so they can only stabilised not fully heal
- carnet fix broken legs
- carnet fix gun shot wounds.

Reaction score
I have had conflicting info regarding the medkits possibly being removed. The job somehow beats dispatcher in the least active.

I do not support this due to the lack of firefighters.

Reaction score
My 2 cents in this, 1 firefighters IRL are trained for Trauma surgery to stabilize a patients BEFORE ambulance arrives and keep the person stable (at least in the UK anyway) So in technicality, Firefighters are more medically trained than paramedics in most parts, in the UK aswell we have firefighters who respond to emergency 999 calls to the ambulance..

2. just why? they are both medical teams except fire doesn't have defib and the medics dont have fire equipment?

Reaction score
Now im not really a firefighter, but from my knowledge firefighters get a similar first aid training as a paramedic. A firefighter is certantly able to spark sombody's leg or stop bleeding.

se when a person is injured you will go to hospital in real life and get treated fully but you never see someone getting healed by a fire-fighter if they broken their legs.
Then remove the medkit from medics too, since thats exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.