More donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add more to the donations page and have different types of VIP,

1. Permanent VIP, gives access to permanent VIP and you could get a different colour in the tab menu - $100
2. Special items of clothing, like a hat, or shirt, or special rings - $20
3. Permanent BMW M6 this car is a good car and could help newer players start off instead of having a shitty mini cooper they could actually participate in raids - $30
4. Starter bundle, this will include 1x ak47 with attachments , 1x m4 with attachments, 20 bandages, 100 of each material, 1x beretta with attachments 20k and 5 mags for each of the guns, with boxes of ammo - $25
5. 1 million in game money - $40

Why should this be added? (pros): Can help new players start off, brings more money to the server helping it which can improve our gameplay, you wouldn't have to grind all the time for money, Shows your a dedicated player to the community, adds variety to the donations, in the long time the VIP can get a lot cheaper of course you can buy it in game as well though

What negatives could this have? (cons): None really apart from people saying that the 1 million dollars one you can't buy money in the game but its a donation to the server, rewarding you and its very helpful.

*Other additions: Prices of things will of course be decided by the owners this is just an example

Reaction score
As someone who runs a successful community who uses this system it is something I wish wasn't present, the act of paying your way to the top simply destroys roleplay for others. The custom clothing and stuff I honestly don't mind, and the car... sure? but let's not be overboard and sell other cars like Tesla's, Pagani's.

Permanent VIP also for perp which barely brings in money is damaging as once the player base dries up so does the income that keeps it afloat. A new player will not splash 100$ merely because "lol new colour" it will be because they see an active and fruitful server.

Reaction score
Won't this make perp look like a money-hungry scam server?

The answer is yes unless you're fucking around then good job, but it's kinda silly recommending something that's going to be turned down anyway, they won't risk their reputation to look like some scam artists.

Reaction score
People have spent lots of time on the server growing and raiding for what they have, players can just come on and have what we've worked for in the time it takes to type in their mums credit card numbers

Reaction score
Permanent VIP, gives access to permanent VIP and you could get a different colour in the tab menu - $100
Lol, permanent vip for 100 dollars when there’s genuinely people on the server who have paid perp literally thousands. would be a real punch in the balls. Plus 100 dollars permanent could mean people would just buy permanent instead of paying a monthly subscription.

The real reason a lot of servers die out is because of permanent vip perks. VIP as a subscription service = more income in the long run.

Special items of clothing, like a hat, or shirt, or special rings - $20
No one in their right mind would do this. Anyone who buys this would just be heavily bullied by other players.

3. Permanent BMW M6 this car is a good car and could help newer players start off instead of having a shitty mini cooper they could actually participate in raids - $30
How the fuck does having a fast car mean you can participate in raids? Also no. Just no. £30 for a car you could grow for a few days max for is counterproductive and stupid.

4. Starter bundle, this will include 1x ak47 with attachments , 1x m4 with attachments, 20 bandages, 100 of each material, 1x beretta with attachments 20k and 5 mags for each of the guns, with boxes of ammo - $25

Lol £25 for literal shit. No thanks. Also, at which point would you draw the line of which constitutes as a material and which is a prop? Propane tanks are crafting materials and they sell for 1k each, meaning you either essentially have about 2 months worth of propane for meth or you spent $25 for a depressing storage.

5. 1 million in game money - $40

Yes, buy money, and allow players to have unearned millions. No.

You do realise that by allowing certain direct in game benefits such as items and cash to be purchased with real life money that you’re essentially further validating people who sell in game cash for irl money. Like sure, you could get 1 million for $40, or you could get $2 million for $35 because a user wants to quit perp to play CoD .

Reaction score
Alright then, let me spend the money I get from work on a roleplay server just so I can get all of this and shit on people even more is the vibe I’m getting.

This is the fattest no I am giving to this. It’s survival of the most prepared/fittest/no life on the server and we’re just gonna go ahead and take away in game days and their time they spent on the server just so someone can buy all of that.

The owners are just going to be missing out pretty much and everyone’s gonna walk around like hot shit, it’s bad enough people’s IG ego’s transfer to OOC, but this is just gonna make it worse in the long run in my opinion.

I care mostly about the guys that focus on CIV/Crim roleplay and not PD mains. Because those are the guys who are mostly going to be effected compared to PD.

Reaction score
Yes lets just make it so whoever has the fattest wallet, can be rich instantly, as well as completely ruin the in game economy. and make my underground perpcash sales business go obsolete

Status
Not open for further replies.