More donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add more to the donations page and have different types of VIP,

1. Permanent VIP, gives access to permanent VIP and you could get a different colour in the tab menu - $100
2. Special items of clothing, like a hat, or shirt, or special rings - $20
3. Permanent BMW M6 this car is a good car and could help newer players start off instead of having a shitty mini cooper they could actually participate in raids - $30
4. Starter bundle, this will include 1x ak47 with attachments , 1x m4 with attachments, 20 bandages, 100 of each material, 1x beretta with attachments 20k and 5 mags for each of the guns, with boxes of ammo - $25
5. 1 million in game money - $40

Why should this be added? (pros): Can help new players start off, brings more money to the server helping it which can improve our gameplay, you wouldn't have to grind all the time for money, Shows your a dedicated player to the community, adds variety to the donations, in the long time the VIP can get a lot cheaper of course you can buy it in game as well though

What negatives could this have? (cons): None really apart from people saying that the 1 million dollars one you can't buy money in the game but its a donation to the server, rewarding you and its very helpful.

*Other additions: Prices of things will of course be decided by the owners this is just an example

Reaction score
I disagree with the pay to play model. They need reoccurring income to keep the server running. I don’t agree with several of your points, buying cars, perp cash, starter kits, etc with irl money. I do like the cosmetics idea though. Maybe skins? Idk. If the owners wanted to do this, they would have done it already.

Reaction score
-Support

Although you have put effort into this suggestion I am pretty sure everyone is currently happy with the system right now and sticking with the advantages premium receives right now. I don't see the need to allow people to have extra advantages for paying extra money towards the server as it will just make it unfair to everyone else. Additionally, some of your ideas are a bit excessive like a permanent car is not needed.

Deleted member 5577

I'm not really sure income is a massive problem @Fredy has never needed to ask the community for extra help and can afford a Christmas "bonus" to staff members

Reaction score
I do like the special clothing idea, maybe a special paint job?!?

Everything else that gives money, cars, or items I don't agree with.

Perma VIP I'm neutral...on one hand it's perma VIP with a custom color and benefit of perma VIP, but on the other, it's less reoccurring money for the server...

Deleted member 4116

You know the only thing that benefit the server is adding custom org clothing for a price same with a custom teamspeak channel on teamspeak for orgs and a custom badge for orgs on the forums maybe for a good price. But p2w is just stupid.

Reaction score
Are you actually gonna try to make this DarkRP? "Buy a starter pack with AK-47" "Buy 1 Mil Ingame" Wtf dude. The last thing that would make the server funny is people running around with 20 Mil ingame and every single car flexing about buying money. No thank you very much, and Letting a sweater have a AK-47 as a starter pack is like giving a baby a gun(Sometimes).

Status
Not open for further replies.