More Inactivity?

Reaction score
Howdy y'all,
So I'm gonna be reducing my activity further than it already is (if that's even possible) for a few reasons however the main one is poor health.
Those of you who knew me in April 2014 may remember the infamous "Chest AIDS", an infection I picked up that nearly killed me and made my breathing sound like @Alex_:D 's chain smoking grandmother singing into a tin can filled with gravel.
Anyway I believe I have this again (or a bastard relative of it) so will be needing some time to sleep it off and chill.
In addition to this, I do also have outstanding IRL commitments that I can't really postpone to illness so I'm gonna need to drop PERP for those.
Regarding the development of the PD, I am as ever in close contact with @Jordan and @Chris and they will be continuing their sterling work.
@Chris will be dealing with any issues such as complaints that I have started and not yet finished etc.

Should hopefully be back to normal in a month or two (what on earth might be happening then?). I will, of course, be haunting the forum now and then but won't be as active in game or on teamspeak.

Ta
Chris x

Reaction score
What the fuck, that's PH SLANDER, my granny doesn't chain smoke and at 88 years old and still fucking running around she is doing very well. Fuck you.

Reaction score
What do you mean by "Chest AIDS", AIDS does not affect the chest.
I can always check for you via "the examination" :booty:
maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 1235

5 minutes on Grindr and that's what you get :booty:

Come back soon, I can't fight off @Shaun alone

Reaction score
The @Alex_:D 's chain smoking grandmother singing into a tin can filled with gravel disease has gone, i now have the incurable chicken salad eyes