MrLewis 'Inactivity' Notice.

Reaction score
I guess I might aswell join the squad and write my one.

On a more serious note I genuinely need to get hard at studying if I'm going to stand a chance at passing these Exams. Although I got some decent results in these mock examinations (C's / B's and of course. A* In Physics @MoronPipllyd) But I was really lucky considering the fact that I didn't really revise for them.

I'll obviously still be somewhat active up until about a quater if the way through April, that's when it's the normal regime of get home, study, sleep. ;c

Anyways, I guess i'll leave it at that; I'm not even gonna bother mentioning anyone like @JewishKid I mean @AaronD1234 did... jkjk xx

So yea, I'll be back on sweating it when my exams are all done and dusted (Around mid June), but until then I bid you all a wonderful farewell and have fun playing without me!

P.S : Swiper please don't demote me ;c

MattIs

Cya lad!
We'll still have to have the occasional csgo game though mate. I'll take over the org aswell. (Won't kidnap).
Stay on teamspeak though as we need to meetup in Brummie though lad :)

L8r dude

Reaction score
I genuinely need to get hard

Good Luck with that.
4940b0784f.jpg

On a serious note, good luck with your exams we'll see you on the other side.

Reaction score
Good luck in your exams lewis, hope it all goes well. Hope to cya back after them! :)

Reaction score
Good luck with your exams and when you're passed it we gonna throw you a massive party with loads of beer to celebrate ;)