More options for managing your organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recently I decided to create my own organization, which now has quite a few members, however,I think there should be more options for managing it all. Instead of just having a long list of members, for example, I think the leader should be able to divide the organization into different ranks. In the list of members, the leader could probably make different groups for people with different ranks. If we use the ranks of the Cosa Nostra as an example, you could have one group for the boss, one for the underboss, one for the capos etc. Of course you should also be able to name the groups to whatever you want. Maybe you could also make it so that the group names show up above the players head, if you are in the same organization, that is. Maybe you could make it so that the leader can choose to give different ranks different privileges, for example being able to invite or kick members. I'm just looking for a good system for giving people different roles in the organization.

Maybe you could just make it so next to every member in the list there's a text box where you can type in their rank, and then have it show up above their head. You could also have a description window in the member list (that only the owner can edit) where you can type in the type in the different ranks and what they mean.

I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement but I would like to see it in a future update. Feel free to post more suggestions if you feel as if I've missed something.

Reaction score
It would be highly beneficial if you could have ranks and assign different group permissions to them, then organizations would have a stable hierarchy and work more like 'gangs'. We're also serious roleplayers, not loose cannons. I give a +support for this.

Reaction score
Hmm, people seem to think this is a good idea. I would like to know what the owners think, and whether or not this would be hard to implement.

-:D

Reaction score
This sounds very intersting, and happens in real life (Ie Members of organisations being ranked within the group). + Support.

Reaction score
I want this added RIGHT NOW + SUPPORT
I would deffinately like owners to be able to write a rank next to all members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.