More SWAT or die!

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.29

Your version of the rule:
The /advert function should not be used as a global IC chat, but rather as a way to advertise for your business, send out a news article, or make a broadcast. If the /advert wouldn't fit into a newspaper/radio advert, because of illegal or unrealistic messages, it should not be made.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Now, some people would say this allready goes under rule 2.1, but I think this rule, or a version of this rule, should be added as a way to guide new players in how to advert, aswell as experienced players who yet haven't understood the concept of adverts. We all see new failadverts every time the city gets a new mayor, and I hope that a rule like this would fix the /adverts once and for all.

I'm not the best a writing rules, so please edit the text to whatever fits you. Thanks for your time.

Reaction score
+Support
It really doesn't make any sense to see a advertisement that says "We have the mayor hostage, 5k or kill". Maybe there should be given a new thing just for these things, like announcements?

/announce <If it's a government employee or roadcrew it will say their rank and name> <msg> it will have a price of course but that's to the developers to decide. Here is an example of what it would look like

How it would look like if police made an announcement:
[Announcement] [PLPD - Matt Arjama - Police Sergeant] Be careful when driving on the highway, a crash has happened.
How it would look like if a citizen made an announcement:
[Announcement] [Paralake Citizen] Please put up the police slots Mr. Mayor.

And so on..

@StephenPuffs

Reaction score
They should make a SWAT Selection course. So, a test for multiple recruits basically, including firing range, situation awareness etc.