Move car storage together with 'drive car' permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Car trunk should be blinded to 'drive car' permissions

Description: When you have 'drive car' permissions you have the keys to the car and therefor should be able to access the trunk. Having 'storages' be able to open the trunk makes no sense as the key to the trunk is the same key to drive the car.

Pros:
1) Prevents @Mooney from taking your m4a1 with scope and silencer from the back of your pink transit after he so kindly asked storage while pretending to be your friend during a party in regals.
2) Makes more sense.

Cons: None

Reaction score
I agree that it makes sense as having the car keys the same as driving trunks but I would rather keep it separate as people will need to put things in my trunk when going on raids or something and I wouldn't want them having keys to my car I could easily just use my keys to unlock it.

Reaction score
Main idea: Car trunk should be blinded to 'drive car' permissions

Description: When you have 'drive car' permissions you have the keys to the car and therefor should be able to access the trunk. Having 'storages' be able to open the trunk makes no sense as the key to the trunk is the same key to drive the car.

Pros:
1) Prevents @Mooney from taking your m4a1 with scope and silencer from the back of your pink transit after he so kindly asked storage while pretending to be your friend during a party in regals.
2) Makes more sense.

Cons: None

While we are at it, separate "Storage Keys" from "Trunk Keys".

Reaction score
I have to disagree with this, there are so many people that I give out keys to so that they have access to my vehicles , but I don't want them to snoop around in my trunks for a reason, while it sounds more realistic and generally works the way it does irl it's still one of those things where we need to seperate reality and the game. Sorry, but from me it's a no

Reaction score
Implementation can be with separate trunk access or combined with car keys, either way i don't think anyone cares as long as the main idea is set into place. Can this be placed directly into accepted or do you want to make another topic? There isn't much to add to this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.