Separate storage chests and car trunks in the F4 Menu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Make the Storage Chest access and Car trunk access two separate options in the F4 menu.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Instead of having storage relating to both storage chests and car trunks, have them separate.
- You still have the storage option, but add another one called 'Car Trunks', or something like that.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
There has been a few occasions where people I have given storage access to have taken things out of my car via the trunk without permission. However if adding this, it will mean that people that you add to your storage will NOT have access to your items in your car trunk. However, you will still be able to give them access to the trunk, via the addition of the 'car trunk' option in the F4 menu.

Optional additions:
- Nope.

Reaction score
It can piss me off sometime when someone takes ur stuff from the trunk without permission i do support this idea!

Reaction score
+support i hate the fact people can take your stuff without your permission, but i didn't understand if you want to make it a user related trunk: as the storage works now, you have the same items in your chest and in your buddies ones; or a common trunk as it's now just adding an option to deny the access to it, indipendently from the storage option

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do agree with this, multiple times I have been robbed from having people using my car trunks and taking things such as guns which I keep inside of them. Theres currently a checkbox which is not currently used, and this could be replaced with the 'car trunks' option.

Status
Not open for further replies.