Movies / Tv Series

Reaction score
So for those who dont know I work at a Hotel. Sometimes I have to do the night shift and I find myself without work to do and I get sleepy. Any good movies/tv series that you guys recommend? Or any browser game that I can pause if I have to?

Reaction score
I really like The Magicians. Some guy manages to join a "magician" university and somehow got to travel to his favorite fantasy-book called Fillory. The Game of Thrones, last season is coming out in April so that's also a good watch.
The Boondocks if you really like dark humor and pure comedy, god I fucking love boondocks.
Brooklyn NineNine if you're into comedy (not FRIENDS or any sitcom form of comedy).
Daredevil if you're into supernatural action, it was made by Marvel.
The Office if you're into comedy, but one that will make you cringe on a whole other level.
Band of Brothers if you like war series. It's a very good mini-series that follows "Easy Company", an army unit from WW2.

Piz

Reaction score
The Punisher is a good action one.
Black Mirror also is good & pretty trippy.
Any film by quentin tarrantino is also good

Piz

Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately but better its done in quality n not just mass produced for sake of it. Daredevil was good at the amount of series they did it.

Reaction score
Personally, for a decent browser game, the Papa Louie games are pretty good. Lil cooking games of various types from pies, to doughnuts to pizzas and burgers and a few more. Some people say it gets repetitive but I really enjoy it

Reaction score
‘The Trailer Park Boys’

I suggest to you a show I’ve been watching for 3-4 months, I highly recommend ‘The Trailer Park Boys’ it’s full of action between 3 best friends fighting for a ‘Freedom’ pact where they earn money in order to retire, this money is made via drugs and mass crime but is a twist of hilarious and adult comedy and is rated 18.
70172046-4A22-449F-9E1E-C8379A58412C.jpeg
The shows based and made in Canada and the plot revolves around a trailer park in Canada, the show has 12 Seasons and another show based in America/Europe and about 2 movies.

Reaction score
So for those who dont know I work at a Hotel. Sometimes I have to do the night shift and I find myself without work to do and I get sleepy. Any good movies/tv series that you guys recommend? Or any browser game that I can pause if I have to?
how locked down are the computers over there? If it's possible to run your own programs? if so then you could always get an external hard drive and install steam with some non demanding games(papers please and similar).

most browser games probably get boring real fast and i don't know any that don;t

Reaction score
Movies to watch :

1- Rampage (haven't watched yet)
2- John Wick 1 and 2 (haven't watched yet)
3- The predator (haven't watched yet)
4- Equalizer 1 and 2 (highly recommend)
5- Venom (haven't watched yet)
6- The Meg
7- The Commuter
8- Maze Runner The death cure (haven't watched yet)

TV Shows to watch :

1- Breaking bad
2- La Casa De Papel
3- Vikings
4- Narcos

Reaction score
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand game of thrones. The politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the lore most of the magic will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also the hound's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from j.d. salinger’s literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the drama, to realize that they're not just suspense- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike game of thrones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in house Stark's existencial catchphrase "whinter is coming," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those delapedated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Gerorge R R martin's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Jon Snow tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the night’s watch eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within a similarly noble house of my own according to the “which Game of thrones house are you?” Facebook quiz (preferably lower) beforehand.

Reaction score
how locked down are the computers over there? If it's possible to run your own programs? if so then you could always get an external hard drive and install steam with some non demanding games(papers please and similar).

most browser games probably get boring real fast and i don't know any that don;t

I can run anything I want on the computer, any program, etc... The problem is that I always have to pay attention to the e-mail and the phone, and I tend to focus on the games and distract myself of whats happening around me. I once brought my PSP( yes, still have one) but stopped cause I cant listen to the phone ringing