1 year

Reaction score
first I want to start off by saying happy new year to everyone hope u guys have a good year. But now I have been on the server for a little of a year and the forums 1 year. And I just want to say I am grateful for finding this community. I have gotten into some good orgs and found new people on the server. So special thanks to @ALDI SÜD @Willy Paolucci @OverCastSpark87 for taking me in to your orgs. And my police career might not have goon that well after failing tfu 4 times and been stuck at SO but I’m still great full for what I have achieved. And I am exited to see what happens on perp in 2024.

Reaction score
first I want to start off by saying happy new year to everyone hope u guys have a good year. But now I have been on the server for a little of a year and the forums 1 year. And I just want to say I am grateful for finding this community. I have gotten into some good orgs and found new people on the server. So special thanks to @ALDI SÜD @Willy Paolucci @OverCastSpark87 for taking me in to your orgs. And my police career might not have goon that well after failing tfu 4 times and been stuck at SO but I’m still great full for what I have achieved. And I am exited to see what happens on perp in 2024.
All @Willy Paolucci great fun person. Also got me into gambling

Reaction score
happy new year!

Reaction score
Yeah slipped William 100 to pass some extra marks but got caught red handed on the command review ::penguin: ( I wish it was so easy but I just don’t have to do stupid shit every time)