Aaron's innactivity (not Arron/faith)

Reaction score
Obviously I've got my final exams and I really need to get my grades up to a c instead of achieving d's in my mock exams recently I got an d in science and all but I want them to get up to my target.
I won't be active no more and will probably come on a few times a week, I really need to goto my room now and just study till May/June.

I will be back but straight after my examinations.
@Swiper The Fox , @MoronPipllyd or @Bolli will you close my application till when I return or just close it for now.

While I'm here I'll do what most people do.

@MrLewis your like a younger brother to me, love you lil lew see you in school Thursday.

@JustFedorable @HomerWithTopHat and @Holy Shit its Danny D for being the king of banter in muggings.

See you in a few months.

MattIs

Chhhhhheeeeezzz
Good to see a gayboy like you gone to be honest ;) Nah, but good luck with them GCSE's! You'll mow through them lad!
Good luck and keep us informed :)

Reaction score
What's wrong with Ds? I love a big fat juicy solid D every now and then ;)
Well, when you're predicted A in 10 subjects and B in 1... You just gotta laugh at these occasions, oh wait, they're my predicted grades not yours ahahahah

All seriousness though, i started my English Lit as 4 Ds in the first half year (Ask @Holy Shit its Danny D) All it takes is a little determination and a little less having a life and you'll be there in no time. Hopefully gonna get into the sixth form i wan't now!!

P.S: Thanks for the mention :(

Reaction score
Good luck in your exams Aaron, hope to see you back after them you v. rude man. I too will be getting the head down for me' exams, but not quite yet ;)