MrLewis

Reaction score
I originally had a mixed view of Lewis, I sometimes didn't agree with his approach, but boy has he changed for the better.

Near enough every report in the last day I have seen him there, while dealing with these reports he was helpful, fair, unbiased and dealt with them quickly and efficiently.

Future admin material right here, also a very nice guy :booty:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I was going to post one of these but let me add onto this.

Lewis is that shining star, hidden in the clouds going un-noticed. Until one day, it shines and everyone see's it?
Enough of the gay, let's play.
Lewis is a really nice guy, a geniune person who is friendly yet banterous and that's what I love about him. Upon meeting him, I thought he was a bit of the scrub - The Belinsky's used to call him the 'pet' and that's why I didn't think he had a mind of his own -And he probably didn't?

However when using his mind, and putting himself to the test; Lewis went from the Belinsky pet to one of the best Moderators on the server. His amazing capability to do reports without getting heated, angry or annoyed is great.

It's also his birthday Soon, so happy birthday mate.

Reaction score
It's nice to see that I'm appreciated within the community, thank you Josh (and everyone else for commenting) .