Mugging in 2017, when people dont follow rules in RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tsyuki / Leroy Jensen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Danny|| Sammy 234 / Sam Flecker
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120094742
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was mugging this person by voice chat. Telling him to not move and that I am mugging him. When I was trying to get his attention he didnt reply and was actually standing still, not moving. So I decided to repeat until I had a response out of this person or some actual movement.

The moment he/she turns around, I see a phone popping up in his/her hand.
This happens multiple of times. Which i'd say he's texting his friends in-game.
You cannot do this in real life, as you are being mugged and actually destroys the roleplaying in this situation of the game.

I decided to shoot the person dead straight away, as he didnt seem to comply and started pulling up that phone too much. Couldn't take the heat and I took off. In the DEMO you will see me running away for a while into the forrest. Eventually I try to go back to the appartments at regals through the back passage by the church. As I run into 3 people. These 3 people I later on find very suspicious as they were comming towards me. I assume these people were his friends. I do not have their names or actual proof of this.

By the time I get to the appartments of Regals 5, I get arrested and put into jail.
They gave me a 7k ticket, put me in jail for 8 years and confescated my weapon (Revolver).

[Before the edit - Initial post]
"I was mugging this person at Regals appartments, out of sight of everyone.
At the fist 5 - 8 seconds he seems ' afk'. But I kept repeating, don't move, you are being mugged right now.

This guy keeps pulling in and out his phone, while I am mugging him. Sending messages to his friends. I ran off.. Eventually went back to the appartments by the church... I run up to 3 other people, seemingly to run for me.

This is all strange, as he called his friends asap when he got mugged. So I shot the person in the head, who didnt comply while being mugged.

I now had to serve 8 years jailtime, gotten a 7.000 dollar ticket, Plus my revolver was confescated.
This isnt the first time bullshit has happend today so this very much has ruined the fun of this game for me. I request a refund and this user to litterly be punished for his actions not complying as being mugged."

Evidence (Demo Required): https://ufile.io/7rqgr
Tick:44.000

This is where the situation actually starts, right before I approach this "Sam".

Last edited:
Reaction score
After watching the demo I can see you did attempt to mug me and I was briefly AFK then I said "Why are you / what are you doing" I cannot recall if I did pull a phone I have also looked through my demos but none of them show you as I wiped my PC I am happy to refund the cost of your gun due to this event the reason you got arrested with a 7K ticket a paramedic woke me up and they told me to describe you to them so I proceeded to tell them, as I said I'm more than happy to give you the money back I do the have the exact gun laying around in my car if you want that. :) Hope this can be resolved for the both of us I will check back every so often on the forums

Reaction score
I have around 25 mins left before I'm heading off for the night how much was the gun or would you like the gun its self? I don't mind the meeting place CH is okay if your alright with it

Reaction score
I have around 25 mins left before I'm heading off for the night how much was the gun or would you like the gun its self? I don't mind the meeting place CH is okay if your alright with it
If I knew... I'd tell you.. I forgot what exact type of gun it was as im pretty much still 'sweater' vest.
Please help me out with something. :)

Reaction score
Lets take care of it at saturday perhabs.. As its too little time today :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1509054456,1509054406][/DOUBLEPOST]Anytips on me, handling the situation better as I tried my best shot at mugging?

Reaction score
Me and Sam are resolving the issue our selves in-game.
Where he himself will provide me with a refund of my weapon + cash.

AR Can be considered, solved. No futher punishments or actions needs to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.