Mugging rules.

Reaction score
§5 Mugging/Hostage situations:

Everything that applies to mugging also applies to hostage situations
  • §5(b) You can not demand more than $5,000 as a ransom unless you accept an RP payment (e.g. /me gives a suitcase filled with $100,000)
  • §5(c) A mugging is successful when the person you mugged died or when you received the money. When you successfully mugged someone then don't mug someone else within 30 minutes.

According to rule §5(c) and rule §5(b) any players may charge a specific amount of money when mugging people.

My RP situation was that I was a hiker with a low amount of money in my wallet hiking in the country-side of Evocity when suddenly a person mugged me. He told me to drop a specific amount of money otherwise he would shoot me. I could not pay him and an admin allowed him to kill me [We discussed the situation in OOC].

My example is that demanding a person to drop a specific amount of money [In this case $327] but the person that I'm mugging only carries [$326] in his wallet. According to rule §5(c) I'm allowed to kill him because he can't pay me the amount of money that I'm telling him to give me - Otherwise the mug won't be successfully completed.

Also having $5000 in your wallet is not realastic. - Depends on the RP surroundings etc.
  • THESE RULES PROMOTES RDM AND THEY NEED SOME ADJUSTMENTS

Reaction score
Don't understand what you mean, if you have 326£ and he is asking for 327£ then why not just give him RP money?

Reaction score
Thing is, carrying 5000 is quite relistic in evocity because 1 plant pot costs $300. 1 chunk of plastic (very small) is worth $200. So it kinda goes with the normal prices of evocity.

Reaction score
Just tell a story like "i am just walking to buy a cup of coffee and because of that i have only 10$". It doesn´t matter if they demand 5k you dont have to give them this much if you are telling a good story. When you give them money and they kill you its RDM.