Muh introduction.

Reaction score
Some music for no reason what so ever.
Heyo people, I am Raider Fox, and I live in them Oven lands of Israel, and I hate these lands and wish to move to the US, but that's in the future...
I believe that very soon humanity is going to be immortal, how soon? Well, you wont die from old age by that time, I mean, we are being replaced by bots, the tiny computer we call phones are 10 times as strong as the computers used on the APOLLO MISSION, and so on. Call me naive and optimistic, then look 40 years ago, and call yourself pessimistic and too critical of humanity.
I also support the Russian opposition, my parent are Russian who came from the RF after the USSR collapsed, and seeing it from a western country Russia is turning more and more authoritarian and corrupt as you read.
I am a Globalist, fuck national borders.
I am a furry(Braces self), so, please don't stone me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to perpheads fam,

Your parents are russian and came after the USSR collapsed? Well @Photon 's father was in the soviet navy so im sure you two will get along!

Reaction score
Welcome to perpheads,

be careful, we've got quite a history regarding politics discussions, especially borders @Duffy :booty:

fucking furries

Reaction score
pGOTtOH.png

Vault of Memes Official Welcoming

Welcome, you will soon find that the Vault of Memes rules this community and is in charge of the distribution of memes, only memes that are approved by us are allowed to be laughed at.

Enjoy your stay

Reaction score
UqhFaFV.png

Hello,

A sensible person, who believes memes should just be enjoyed and don't need to be spread by a resistance or a vault, welcomes you to the community.​

Reaction score
UqhFaFV.png

that wishes people on the forums would speak english so we can look like a more open community, same with sharing memes publicly without a vault threatening my existence,
Welcomes you to the community in a post with more effort. if you've got any questions feel free to contact me because im an oldfag

kijk ik kan ook gewoon nederlands gaan praten hier maar daar verstaat OP geen klote van en @ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc en @Shokron13 ook niet. dus als jullie even geen hebreeuws kunnen praten dan hoeft niemand google translate te gebruiken en dan zijn we allemaal een stukje vrolijker.

@Henkspenk

speak english for fuck sakes

Reaction score
kijk ik kan ook gewoon nederlands gaan praten hier maar daar verstaat OP geen klote van en @ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc en @Shokron13 ook niet. dus als jullie even geen hebreeuws kunnen praten dan hoeft niemand google translate te gebruiken en dan zijn we allemaal een stukje vrolijker.

Inderdaad wij kunnen ook gewoon nederlands gaan lullen. Hoe zal je dat vinden als we allemaal een rare taal praten ? stel je voor je staat in de supermarkt en je wil 2 bloemkolen halen maar de cashier is turks en praat geen nederlands dan denk je toch ook van wtf doe normaal enzo?