images
triangel1.png

Most underrated instrument perhaps?

Reaction score
I can play a few:
I am best at organ and piano.
My piano:
IMG_20160412_181232.jpg

This is the organ at the church near me, I have keys to get to the choir loft to play whenever I plead:
Screenshot_20160412-181545~2.png

I can also play the harp to a reasonable extent:
IMG_20160412_181301.jpg

Finally, I have a fairly intermediate competence with the guitar, one of our household's many guitars:
IMG_20160412_181332.jpg

Reaction score
I play guitar, saxophone, and piano. (And kind of trumpet)

I started on saxophone when I was about 10 years old (Alto sax). I loved it but I mostly did concert music. Soon I the teacher at the high school Jazz Band offered to teach me piano so I moved on to that. I learned Jazz piano and he also taught me how to sing. During this time we also had a shortage of trumpets. I was still first chair in Saxophones (meaning top rated player) but we had a lot and I was looking for another change. So for the length of a semester I learned trumpet to play in our school concert. The day of the concert I developed a virus and I was out of school for 3 days, missing the concert and never playing trumpet again. Skip ahead to when I was 15: I began to play guitar with home lessons, I had by this time quit band for over a year and I never returned. I started to learn how to play new and fun songs on guitar and I still play in ts3 often, come listen some time. I love music and it makes me think better and work better.

Reaction score
I've been playing music since I was 6 years old. When I turned 10 I started going all in on drumming. When I was 12 years old I joined a circus named "Cirkus Kæphøj" in my city which is basically a circus where the artists are kids and young people in the age 11 to 16. I Choose to join the band that played live music during the performances. I Played drums for the first few years but later onl earned to play the bass and keyboard aswell.

So to sum it up: I Play mainly drums but I can also play Keyboard and Bass.

BTW Here's a pcture of the circus I went to. It's not very big nor is it paid work but it was the best 5 years of my life there.

Reaction score
I've been playing Flute and Clarinet, but I hated it and stopped it. Now my instrument is my voice. I'm hoping to get on The Voice Kids this year, next week I'll be recording a studio cover for he auditions

Reaction score
I have an acustic guitar that I havn't played for a while.
Also, I have a Launchpad MK2