Musical instruments you play.

Reaction score
So I was just wondering if anyone else had an interest in any sort of musical instrument except for me, I play the drums :D
Post below
| | |
V V V

Deleted member 1235

recorder.jpg

I can play London bridge is falling down on this bad boy.

Reaction score
I have a wooden flute since 3rd grade. The only purpose it served was to play Darude - Sandstorm with @Chrissy with his trumpet on the music channel. We also have these Turkish drums called "Darabuka" at home, you can play some dank beats with it, pretty nifty.
Darabuka2.jpg

Reaction score
I play the Guitar, stopped playing it since 2014. Although I can play the songs:
- Black Night
-Smoke on the Water
- and that song which I forgot the name of.

Oh and also this:

Reaction score
I play percussion and the bugle
I started percussion by playing kit
Kit_WEB.png

(Premier ftw)
And now I play millitary snare...
topsecret690.jpg

And bass
f71c23718bc6ef16e9e25d0788686395.jpg

And tenor
tumblr_nobz6chHdh1tby4oeo1_500.jpg

I also play the bugle (Darude sandstorm ft. @Creepis)
It's not a trumpet ffs
buglerx-topper-medium.jpg

And like every British person who went through secondary school, I can also bang out some tunes on this badboy
27870_113915198651895_5680998_n.jpg

(I used to play guitar but gave up because my fingers are tiny)

Reaction score
Electric Guitar. I've currently got the Les Paul Elegant by Gibson which I'm very happy about. Sorry @HolyShititsDannyD I couldn't have the Rock Series one, I tried it and it was no good so I got this instead

Took some pictures of it at my cabin some days ago.

HyRnLfG.jpg

9TITjNL.jpg

uRTDPXO.jpg

WlRVs0Z.jpg
d2xk9WG.jpg
2mD8Aj7.jpg

Reaction score
I play the Ukulele. My music teacher is a really strange man although his name is Paul so I suppose that's why.
I can also play the piano, flute, trumpet and violin.
I love musical gubbins :)

MattIs

@HolyShititsDannyD Do you have a real Les Paul?

I play - acoustic guitar (have an electro acoustic fender) and also have myself an Les Paul Custom that's been passed down the family, trust me it sounds amazing. I also use some pedals - I have a TU-3 Tuner by Boss and it just gets away the mids so it sounds so good.

I have a drum set in my room as I used to play but I neglect it really - need to get back into it for some poly drumming.

Finally - I am trying to learn the Pipa but it's just insanely difficult (I'm willing to pay a fair bit for lessons so if anyone knows anyone that plays in the UK mind hitting me up with their number?)