My Apologies

Reaction score
Hello members of PERPHead,
this post isn't a normal post that I would make to be honest and it is very rare of me to make a post last this.

So yesterday, I was browsing our organisation applications "Silent March", then well I'm not saying anyone caused this argument because I'm not going to cause more trouble, which is why I'm making this thread. Anyway, an argument started spilling out with Chrissy (I think) and the Silent March founder Smithy. As I was very fustrated at the time, I saw the arguing going on and that just sent me off the walls, as I couldn't cope with the arguing between them two, also a long time friend. But then I joined in the arguing and it just escalated and escalated until I got to the point where I started cursing and throwing unnecessary statements in there, which was the point where I just stopped cause I had enough. Realism just hit me today, why the hell did I say that? It is inappropriate for someone like me who knows better than that, therefore this is why I am making this thread.

I am sorry for everything that I did last night, including my actions in-game as well, and I am sorry for everything I said to Crissy, I was just looking out for a long time friend, Smithy. But there is one thing I do ask of you, please do not come onto our organisation and starting unnecessary things that don't need to happen, like sarcastic comments for example, "Silent March? You're clearly not Silent".
Also, please don't post unnecessary posts on this either, making fun of my post. You may think this is funny, but when you're on the giving end and you're specifically in this position, would you be laughing? I really don't think so.

Moving on to my short one day ban, this message is mainly to Lewis: Lewis, I am sorry for leaving in game, I am not sure if you care to be honest anyway cause you're doing your job and you probably deal with loads of these situations everyday. When I left in the holding cell I really had to go, and all that criticism in-game was part of character only, I did not mean any of that and I'd say it was pretty obvious to be honest. But I had to go at that time and I had no other option, therefore I broke a rule and I am accepting my ban, I can't exactly deny it but what I mean is I am not complaining about it because it was a fair ban in my opinion.

Please forgive me for all of my actions and words, I don't want things to be this way in PERPHeads.

Thank you,
Daragh.

Last edited: