Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Madda
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Zoephix
Your In-game Name: James Casey
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50197118

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I logged in the server, on an alternative account with cheats enabled. I only walked around City Hall - Hospital, but never used those cheats. I did however run local lua code, which included "surface.PlaySound", "cam.Start3D2D" and "HUDPaint". That day I proceeded to lie in TS to you (@Madda ) and Collier, which was quite a "stupid" thing to do. I do really apologize to you and Collier both for lying and joining the server with cheats on, and I now see how foolish my actions were. I sincerely understand if you do not trust me, do not want to give me a second chance after this offense. If I do get a second chance I will ensure to not perform these actions ever again, yet again I'm sorry for what I did.

Additional Comment(s): I've never used any form of cheats before in my entire history, I only logged on once which was that day. So I hope I can be given a second chance and that my ban can at least be reduced, I've been here since 2014 and still regularly enjoy playing here, it would be a big miss to me personally if I lost all those fine years of memories due to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.