My Apology

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As you might know, I was a user from Perpheads since May of 2014, and I used to love to play Perpheads.

Until ... well ... I decided to join to SparkPERP, you guys already might know it, as I've seen a lot of people talking about it: Shoutbox; Posts; etc... I was just invited to get into it as Senior Administrator, and I took the chance, in the first times I liked it, no problems, until I started getting more information about the Owner: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n. At first times I started thinking that he was cool, but the longer the time was the worse it was getting.

Later today, I found out that the whole community was a lie, he lied to me about @Swiper The Fox that Swiper was spamming the forums and insulting the community, and for what it seems Swiper never did that. Another thing was, that even the weapons of Perpheads were taken into SparkPERP too. In another words xAl3x was just making an exact copy of Perpheads, and I just knew everything today, when I saw that he had created the SparkPERP for public, and so he could get "more important", and it didn't work out.

I want to say sorry to all the community of Perpheads for my actions, while I was "protecting" the wrong side. Hope you guys can forgive me for what I did, and I'll be back to Perpheads permanently.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Hold on, I'm just gonna get my popcorn for this one.

Trande

Takes courage to say sorry. Hope the others see it the same way.

Reaction score
Well I hold no grudge against you, but i saw a comment you made about PH via YT which was quite negative. I do not have the screenshot on hand, however you talked about this community in a very bad way which isn't really a thing you're apologizing for.

**EDIT**

I misunderstood a sentence in the apology, TraxØGJ apologized for everything :pcmr:

Last edited: