I'm one of the first players of PERPHeads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date

Deleted member 27

Hey what's up guys.
Today i realised that i may well be one of the first PERPHeads players.
I joined the forum on Aug 28th 2013. Xquality and Fredy joined Aug 18th 2013. That's just the forums. I think i played a lot more on the server before joining the forums.

So this is just a curiosity thread. Feel free to discuss this. :D

Gix

Reaction score
No, thats just when the old forum was moved here. As you can see my profile too joined 18 aug same as xq and fredy and they played before me for sure.

Edit: Ok, I know nothing.

Reaction score
I been also here for quite a long time, since Evo City. So like 3 years now, never saw your name actually. I also made my forum account just to write an apology once. Whats your ingame name?

Reaction score
I also joined in 2013. I made my account on the forums because @Daymon told me to support his enforcer application.

Reaction score
I think I first joined in 2013 like, once, and never really played again till 2014 ish...

My ingame was John Johnston till Paralake V1 where it was John Bishop :D

Deleted member 1235

I first played on September 30th 2013, (day after my birthday I purchased Garry's mod and came across Perp) and then made a forum account a year later I think to either make a ban request or because someone encouraged me to check it out.

Anyway, okay you made an account quite early and? You're not as famous as :fredy: and his EU hymns or Luke Person action requests