Garrett Woodfield Apology

Garrett Woodfield

Alright guys, since i was unbanned i admit to having quite a bit attitude, and i want to apologize for that, personal things, but i will try my best to get a better attitude, i hope you guys please will stop mentioning stuff like "sparkrp, sparkperp" cause it really annoys me, and all again, I'm sorry for having such a bad attitude, but due to personal things as well as people mentioning sparkrp, sparkperp i have been kinda pissed off, but i will try my best just to ignore the comments about sparkrp, sparkperp, and at the same time i hope you guys will listen and stop mentioning it all the time, and also sorry to Daymon, Chris, homer and any other staff which i might have been annoying or ignorant towards, i hope you guys will give me another chance to prove myself and i will try my best to not have such an bad attitude as well. Thanks.

Reaction score
you posted like 4 ban requests in a day. Btw anyone can mention spark perp. It's not against the rules.

Edit: actually make that ban requests 7 per day

Reaction score
Let's be honest here Alex, why the most people do get mad at you about sparkperp is due to the fact that you stole things from us also you as soon as you got banned two times you opened that community.

Reaction score
you posted like 4 ban requests in a day. Btw anyone can mention spark perp. It's not against the rules.

Edit: actually make that ban requests 7 per day
Mentioning SparkRP or SparkPerp is causing problems for Alex, although he done wrong, it doesn't mean you can break rules (Causing problems, 1.4 on the server and rule 4, I think, on the forums)

MattIs

I don't think really anyone cares about this SparkPERP thing. They're just trying to wind you up.
What's not helping is you posting thousands of ban requests. You need to be more accepting of other peoples play style and if you feel they've broke a rule try speaking to them about it before going and stirring hate by creating a ban request.
I'm going to be truthful with you, all of us staff take your reports at a low priority because of how stupid some are. Some people break rules by accident and then apologise for it.
If we warned and banned everyone that broke every single minor rule the server would be empty. Try speaking to them first before making reports and ban requests. Then people will respect you a lot more.

Reaction score
Oh didn't even know you were the fuhrer of SparkPERP so that's why hjalmar keeps scrubbing and saying stuff about sparkperp when you're around... Oh well as long as you behave and rp good I guess apology accepted

Reaction score
Alex made mistakes, and we all know. He is sorry and doesen't want "SparkRP/SparkPerp" to be mentioned. Don't ruin his RP experience my mentioning it its 1.4 and its not nice. I know how it feels to be called something your sorry for, but its still not nice.

Reaction score
>Makes 5 million BRs a week
>Complains about worthless "rule breaking", wasting admins time
>Wonders why people don't like him
>Acts persecuted when people bring up the things he has done in the past (Sparkperp)

gg