My City Got Bombed By ISIS...

Reaction score
Holy shit man, hopefully everythings alright
If I am correct, three of four rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile defense system. The fourth landed in an open area without causing any property damage, and just resulted in some shrapnel landing in a swimming pool. From what I've read, there were also no physical injuries, though some were treated for severe trauma after the attack.

EDIT:
My source

Reaction score
That my friend is the work of the Iron Dome. It's a life saver in Israel so you should be safe but regardless you should still seek shelter inside if you hear the sirens.
It must be a hard life for someone young like you in Israel but you have to make the best out of it and mostly, stay safe.

Reaction score
What Isis did cannot be justified. I am just glad no one was killed in the process of the attack. Lucky for you have a Iron Dome anti-missile defence system. That’s defending your city. (created by the Nederlands). May you all be save and may your game pc not be damaged.

how-israels-iron-dome-anti-missile-system-works.jpg

Reaction score
All of the things ISIS did are unjustifiable. I hope you're okay, even being that close to them must of really scared you.

Reaction score
That's crazy mate, stay safe.

It was quite a civil discussion being made on this thread, shame that all got removed.

Reaction score
Just something I want to say even tho the discussion was removed,
People said we're killing them however,
We are sending rockets only to scare them while they are clearly sending them to try and murder.
In addition we are WARNING them 24 hours before sending rockets to them, We giving them time and location, Its a shame people thinking we're in the wrong here.

Reaction score
What Isis did cannot be justified. I am just glad no one was killed in the process of the attack. Lucky for you have a Iron Dome anti-missile defence system. That’s defending your city. (created by the Nederlands). May you all be save and may your game pc not be damaged.
The Iron Dome isn't created by the Netherlands, and also you commented that "Netherlands second biggest weapon trader in the word.", biggest weapon exporters:
94d53468e28d44d791b2805b730c6518.png

3 missiles were intercepted by the iron dome, 1 wasn't.
FYI, the irone dome calculates the landing area of the missile, so if it would land in an open area there's no need to waste a missile.

Leftover of an irone dome missile landed in a hotel's pool:
75766670991765980840no.jpg

Reaction score
Damn @MegaFro that must be really frightning for you.
I feel really sorry for you, i hope that it won't happen again and be thankful that the missiles were shot down.
The ISIS are horrible people and im pretty sure that we all wish that they would just stop but they just kill people for no reason and we are not going to tolerate it any longer.