My goodbye

Reaction score
Rick i cant scream anymore ;( my neck is died. im sick rn but that just made me want to join again. ill think abt it!

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Im sorry to tell everyone that i got along eoth that i will be taking a break from perp. The 7th grade is very frustrating for me right now and i havent seen perp as fun as it was before. I loved playing on this server and with this comunity. I will most likely rejoin on the 24th of december to claim the present and maybe have a short chat with some of you but im not sure. Thank you everyone especially @unfunny53 , @dr.alex , @Edward Steward , @Chris Flynn , @Eric Jonson Axel ent (dont know his ooc nane) @ALOO89 , Joshua daryll @Lushi and @KaneBigRoss. As for the staff team i most appreciated talking to @Acerius @lencz , @curak , @GamingPeach , @Nazeer , @GP. If anyone i havent yet specified up here ^ that i get along with please leave a message down below. Thank you everyone for all the great memories here. If anyone wants to look for me i will most likely be on scprp civil networks usa. Its way less frustrating than perp and in my opinion almost as fun as perp. Whoever is readying this, hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and happy holidays to everyone!
bye amy