Hopefully, goodbye for the last time

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

2 years ago, I left the server after I had a bad experience with an old staff member that no longer seems to be around. I tried to not come back by selling my lamborghini and I made an event where the 3mil from it were converted into guns for people to get in the middle of the ocean.

However, I still had a little bit of money and a lot of stuff in my storage. And so I came back about a month ago or so.

This time, I'm leaving for good reasons, and hopefully forever. Nothing bad happened to me, had no bad experiences with any STAFF or players. The reason I'm leaving is because I have studies, responsibilities and other hobbies I would like to spend more time on rather than videogames. There are other things in life that are more important, no offense to anyone, if you feel fine playing the game, then play it. I've left another RP videogame which was becoming too time consuming. But games aren't everything and I'm spending too much time on them, even though sometimes it's very fun. I still hope paramedics are done justice in the future as the most important job in the game.

Mostly I enjoyed playing cop a bit and above all, playing poker where I went from 200k to 1.2m in a day. Initially I planned to keep playing PERP poker until I went to 0$, but this is already taking too long.

So I decided to give away my money to Christopher (who lost a lot of his money to me in poker), he shared with Alliat and Tomiko. I then gave away all my storage to the continental organization where I was very much welcome. These guys are great. They gave me my last wish, killed by firing squad along with some music, on the office rooftop and finished off by my old suppressed Glock 18C that I loved so much, I hope they take great care of it.

Anyway, I'll also log off from the forums tomorrow morning (so I can read and respond to any messages before effectively leaving) and try to put something in place to make sure I don't come back. I will miss being political on the forums and memeing on the shoutbox.

Thank you,
Faith Nakamura / Crimson Nugget

67FD8182DCC6CCC6E8FFFB0DB1238614CE40F7A2

ALSO: I'm really interested in music in german lately, if you want to share some songs with me :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first person to get honorably excommunicado'd from The Continental Hotel.

I will keep your USP40 (Not Glock 18C) safe for if you ever return.

Goodbye

Reaction score
By the way! Eddie got 100k too, I have also given some new players money. I will probably end up giving away another 200k to new players across this week

Deleted member 1235

Creeper, awwww man :(

Gonna miss you

Here's the German Music that convinced me to write a dissertation involving Germany

Reaction score
Ngl you said some cancer shit in shoutbox but on the other hand you also plugged the whole server weapons awhile back with events which was sick tbh.

Cya around and have a good life.