Which staff member banned you: @Cole
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name
: Nutrient 12
Your In-game Name: Alen Mills
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100940387

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 4.1
Why should this appeal be considered:
I would like to extend my deepest regrets and sincerest apologies for my misconduct over the last 2 hours. The behavior was uncalled for and completely unprofessional. While I know that it is not an excuse, I was going through a very difficult time my 1995 sl320 won't start, I am currently slamming my head with my 1/2 inch breaker bar whilst clipping my nipples with jumper cables in order to keep my personal problems out of my professional performance. In light of my dedication to resolve this matter, I hope that you can be lenient in this particular case.
Please allow me to apologize again for my misconduct. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect @Cole deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from 'roleplaying'. It was funny, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation. Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I appreciate your understanding and again, I am truly sorry.

Attachments

• Snapchat-98733639.jpg
    Snapchat-98733639.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.