My Ip...

Reaction score
Hello perpheads community.

Bassicly my ip has been leaked by
d30500fb4935685451f8c8cc6867ddef.png
also known as
05a598e1428d7c1d101cb9719f1b5920.png
wich ingame is called daniel ... or on his actual main account Amir Arnolds. Bassicly what happend is i caught him ban evading seen in the picture under spoiler Zoombroom. And he got permabanned of course after he got permabanned he started threatening me with stuff through steam chat and eventually got my ip wich he is now spreading arround and giving around to people like @SCOTTISH Who posted it in the shoutbox or he's doing it himself through steam chat.

Kripe.co: Cardstarvipe = ***.***.***.***
Atomic_wizard: ???
Atomic_wizard: ?
Kripe.co: hate him
Atomic_wizard: its his ip oky?
Kripe.co: yeha
Kripe.co: spreading it so someone can ddos
Atomic_wizard: why would you do that tho
Kripe.co: dw

You see my issue now is that ive been getting ddos'd alot since yesterday wich doesn't necessarily bother me that much but its just annoying to time out mid raid or such.

So what i am asking of you guys/girls is to kindly report anyone who sends my ip around as it would be apreciated.

Working on getting my IP changed. Sorry for the inconvenience just thought i'd let the community know.

Also a big thank you to @Hayden for helping me out through steam chat muchly apreciated.

When SCOTTISCH just cant face the truth.

c50fae255d5e7fcf480324f337822291.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
how depressed in your life do you have to be to start attacking and threatening someone over the internet over an online video game?
people like them are more sad than the people you see on reddit

Reaction score
Don't worry too much mate. I'm sure I speak for the majority of the community when I say that if anyone tries to spread your IP around, we'll make sure they don't get to.

Reaction score
Contact your ISP, explain the situation and they will most likely lease you a new IP address, the whole restarting your router thing doesn't always work depending on ISP.

If they keep ddosing for a prolonged amount of time your ISP is very likely going to notice, so just call them or send them an e-mail if possible.

If it's any help, your data or whatsoever is not at risk, it's merely the ddosing to be affraid of (which can not actually damage any modern router or computer). If you didn't open any ports or have listening servers then there should be no other problems.

Reaction score
To be honest with you card I'm sure you are going to be fine Amir can't seem to do it himself so unless he is going to pay someone to do it for him none of his friends will do it because most of them know who you are and like you too much to want to do that! and as Riekelt said to call you Internet service Provider and if you explain to them they will definitely help you!

Reaction score
>>download wireshark
>>get someones ip
>>ddos using some generic 1334 ANONYMUZ tool found on the best site of the internet, laekforums
>>think you're a hacker
>>be scripkiddie
frabz-19216811-adminadmin-_HACKER-3e8eca.jpg

like Riekelt said just call your isp and ask them to change your ip for your, sometimes even resetting your modem does that. If your isp is a bit annoying or doesn't let people change ip as fast, try and use a vpn but i doubt all this kiddie did was use some exploit he saw in a leakforums thread

Reaction score
Sad life
Ddosing is stewpid and childish
remember some russian guy ddosing me for two days for banning him

Reaction score
so this is probably the IP I got from a dude adding me, sending IP, deleting me... his account was literally brand new, no games, no nothing.

EDIT
False alarm, it is from Norway.