RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Philip Wood

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82479983

What do you need refunded: 19.3K

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Well bassicly i was in a car chase escaping from the cops since i was getting a 10 year jailsentence but a officer rode on the wrong side of the road causing him colliding into my car wich led to me almost dying and my car exploding so now its completely wreckt and engine wont turn on (I got no idea if this was allowed of him or not i think its 3.3 cause irl you wouldent stop a car by colliding into it completly wich would lead in death wich in this case it was cause i was going 110 mp5 and he was going around 50-70ish)

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to make a AR if you believe rules were broken however if the officer was trying to stop you (being a wanted criminal) this could of been the best way as you were in a much faster car.

Reaction score
Denied

After watching the video it doesn't look like it was the officer's intention, since he was already driving on that side of the road before you came around the corner. In addition he also just drove over a speedbump which most likely also caused him to drive on that side of the road. Nevertheless you also swerved into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.