My new diet

Reaction score
Ive been eating really unhealthy and my body is really unhealthy because of it. I'm starting a new , healthy diet with next to no junk food. Any tips or things that can help me?

My body is too skinny and is very unnatural as 8i have a fat reserve (due to junk food etc)

Reaction score
No sugar as it makes you sad and angry. Will be hard the first weeks but after you get used to it, you'll feel so alive and non tired and you'll lose weight aswell I guess.. Trust me i hev diabeetus

Reaction score
Have fruit laying about the house, that is always helpful. Try doing a basic routine before you go to bed if you're concerned about the way your body looks, that will generally tighten everything up, apart from that it requires self discipline and a general know-how of what is/isn't good for you.

MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD, IT'S TASTIER AND HEALTHIER.
If you legit want a routine that tailors to your ability and needs, sends me an inbox. I'll see what I can bap out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Little-Italy-Ventricina-peppes.png

Fuck that, people that eat junk makes me money. I do eat healthy myself FYI

Get yourself a pizza boy

upload_2015-12-26_0-51-59.png(+47) 2222 5555

Don't kill me

:booty:

Reaction score
This made me want to order food, then I realized I couldn't because everywhere nice is closed on christmas

Reaction score
EAT QUARK.

QUARK QUARK TUNA CHICKEN AND MORE QUARK.

INSTANT GAINS.

thats how i got stronger than @Garo.k (lol garo doesnt even deadlift 4 plates)

Reaction score
Do lots of sports!
There is an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence on the positive effects of sport and physical activity as part of a healthy lifestyle. The positive, direct effects of engaging in regular physical activity are particularly apparent in the prevention of several chronic diseases, including: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, obesity, depression and fatassesity.
Do sports fatasses :kappa: