New car! $$$

Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive almost reached 4 days of playtime and i think its time for a second car. I am looking for a car thats not too slow but the thing im really looking after is great handling please let me know. I need help from my dear perpers!

Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive almost reached 4 days of playtime and i think its time for a second car. I am looking for a car thats not too slow but the thing im really looking after is great handling please let me know. I need help from my dear perpers!
If your a basic bitch then either golf GTI or Lexus ISF upgrade twice or just buy whatever you want

Reaction score
Good handeling?
It's not as sharp as many of the other 1mil range 4 door sedans, but even without upgrades, it'll outrun any standard patrol car. I had one but I sold it cause when you tier it, it's not cheap to fix.

IMO, get a variety of good cars you can rely on. Any 800k-1mil range 4door sedan with double upgrade, and an escalade double upgraded, with about 700k left over for meme cars, or for nice paint/trim for the cars. Also, test drive everything before you get it. Something may look great on paper but maybe it handles in a way you don't like.

Reaction score
It's not as sharp as many of the other 1mil range 4 door sedans, but even without upgrades, it'll outrun any standard patrol car. I had one but I sold it cause when you tier it, it's not cheap to fix.

IMO, get a variety of good cars you can rely on. Any 800k-1mil range 4door sedan with double upgrade, and an escalade double upgraded, with about 700k left over for meme cars, or for nice paint/trim for the cars. Also, test drive everything before you get it. Something may look great on paper but maybe it handles in a way you don't like.
i currently have a masserati as fast car but i want one that handels nicely.

Reaction score
I would advise you to firstly try cars you consider on test drive to ensure their handling satisfies you. if you don't crash and come back to car dealer's parking in 5 min, you will get the deposit back.

Cars I would recommend you to try are:

Supercars:
  • Audi R8 Plus (personal top1, imo has the best handling out of all cars)
  • Pagani Zonda C12
  • McLaren P1
  • Mercedes McLaren SLR
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
~2 milion:
  • Porsche 997 GT3
  • Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
  • Shelby 1000
  • Mercedes SL65 AMG
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Nissan Skyline R34
~1 milion:
  • Lexus IS F
  • VW Golf GTi
  • BMW 340i

Reaction score
I advise against spending your 3.2 million on a car as a new player, Seeing as it doesn't really grant you much in terms of gameplay and you'll be infinitely targetted with a supercar outside your base whilst growing and defending your ability to make money with sweater guns.

Spend up to 1 million or maybe at most, 2 million on a car, And spend the rest of the money on guns. At the end of the day, Guns are your insurance, and you WILL Lose them regularly when used. Having a stash of guns > Having a supercar.

Upon average players are losing like 4 guns a day when they're going about their growing or committing crime.

Even as a staff member when I've lost guns to a rule break I've not ever needed a refund and cant remember when I last had a gun Refunded for a rulebreak. The more guns you have the less reason you have to consider them a delicate investment that you rarely break out of storage out of fear of losing it, and the game becomes infinitely more fun and stressful. When I would average 4 guns at once in storage, the fear of losing even a simple pistol held me back in combat and made it less enjoyable. Nowadays, I can just bust out a decked G36c, Sako or AK101 as a throwaway gun, And use snipers pretty occasionally.

Ideal guns to invest in as a newer player with 3.2 million at hand:
- SCAR L: Just very easy to control. Downside is if you arent hitting head someone with a quicker firing gun can kill you before you kill them.
- AK-47: Virtually flawless rifle albeit recoil is a bit of a problem for some. AK-47 gives high reward.
- SAKO: Sako is a lower recoil AK, But it has a terrible shooting animation to simulate recoil, You can go to the gun range and learn to use the gun quite quickly, WHen you get the hang of using the centre of your screen as a sign on where the gun will shoot rather than trying to compensate for recoil featured on the animation.
- M16: This gun does everything, it even takes PM2 Sniper scopes.
- Mossberg 590A1: Best shotgun.
- Benelli M3: Second best shotgun.
- MP5K's: Good full auto concealable SMGs with good all round stats.
- MP5/10: AK47 of the SMG World.
- UMP45: Most powerful SMG in the game.
- G36C: Very good with a compensator and red dot.
- SG550: Very cheap Burst fire rifle.
- Pistols: Generally pistols are a good investment as they're cheap, Plentiful, Easy to craft and disposable. Beretta M9 and Glock 17 are good for newer players, If you can shoot good and manage recoil the Glock 20 is the best pistol. HK45CT is popular because its the all rounder of the pistol world here, Does everything pretty well.

Revolvers might be a good investment too, as you can use those as throwaways, And they typically do huge amounts of damage (More than some snipers even), Just bear in mind that they shoot slow and take like 10 seconds to reload fully.

When it comes to investing in guns, Avoid:
- L115A3: Pretty much an End game players meme gun and a Police Final boss sniper. Same cost as an M82 and AS50, But lacks sights and the power of such a gun, Furthermore it only takes scopes making close range use a sisyphean level task.
- FAMAS: Unless you can control recoil, Avoid the FAMAS. The FAMAS requires practice to get used to. Sure though, If you master the FAMAS you become an unstoppable force.
- G3A3: it costs 7.8k To refill a G3A3 mag, And 2 boxes of sniper ammo. G3's should only be considered if you have a bigger stash of weapons.
- Enfield L85A2: Again with the recoil. Its not a bad gun by any means, good for shooting whilst standing still and very accurate, But Enfields require practice to perfect, Just like the FAMAS.
- Sawed off shotguns: Really only a mugging tool and a 3.4 enforcer, and a close range self defense weapon. Sawed offs require you to be fully exposed to your target to benefit the most, and aren't ideal to use behind barricades in bases due to the distance and recoil. Plus, They cost the same as the full size which is better for raiding and defending.
- M24: Just avoid. This gun is SOLELY A sniper rifle and serves little combat effectiveness compared to cheaper M4's. The only upside is its quiet with a suppressor.
- Colt anaconda: Specifically the colt anaconda imho is the worst .44 Magnum revolver because of its weird sights. SW Model 29 is the KING of .44 Magnum.

Reaction score
I advise against spending your 3.2 million on a car as a new player, Seeing as it doesn't really grant you much in terms of gameplay and you'll be infinitely targetted with a supercar outside your base whilst growing and defending your ability to make money with sweater guns.

Spend up to 1 million or maybe at most, 2 million on a car, And spend the rest of the money on guns. At the end of the day, Guns are your insurance, and you WILL Lose them regularly when used. Having a stash of guns > Having a supercar.

Upon average players are losing like 4 guns a day when they're going about their growing or committing crime.

Even as a staff member when I've lost guns to a rule break I've not ever needed a refund and cant remember when I last had a gun Refunded for a rulebreak. The more guns you have the less reason you have to consider them a delicate investment that you rarely break out of storage out of fear of losing it, and the game becomes infinitely more fun and stressful. When I would average 4 guns at once in storage, the fear of losing even a simple pistol held me back in combat and made it less enjoyable. Nowadays, I can just bust out a decked G36c, Sako or AK101 as a throwaway gun, And use snipers pretty occasionally.

Ideal guns to invest in as a newer player with 3.2 million at hand:
- SCAR L: Just very easy to control. Downside is if you arent hitting head someone with a quicker firing gun can kill you before you kill them.
- AK-47: Virtually flawless rifle albeit recoil is a bit of a problem for some. AK-47 gives high reward.
- SAKO: Sako is a lower recoil AK, But it has a terrible shooting animation to simulate recoil, You can go to the gun range and learn to use the gun quite quickly, WHen you get the hang of using the centre of your screen as a sign on where the gun will shoot rather than trying to compensate for recoil featured on the animation.
- M16: This gun does everything, it even takes PM2 Sniper scopes.
- Mossberg 590A1: Best shotgun.
- Benelli M3: Second best shotgun.
- MP5K's: Good full auto concealable SMGs with good all round stats.
- MP5/10: AK47 of the SMG World.
- UMP45: Most powerful SMG in the game.
- G36C: Very good with a compensator and red dot.
- SG550: Very cheap Burst fire rifle.
- Pistols: Generally pistols are a good investment as they're cheap, Plentiful, Easy to craft and disposable. Beretta M9 and Glock 17 are good for newer players, If you can shoot good and manage recoil the Glock 20 is the best pistol. HK45CT is popular because its the all rounder of the pistol world here, Does everything pretty well.

Revolvers might be a good investment too, as you can use those as throwaways, And they typically do huge amounts of damage (More than some snipers even), Just bear in mind that they shoot slow and take like 10 seconds to reload fully.

When it comes to investing in guns, Avoid:
- L115A3: Pretty much an End game players meme gun and a Police Final boss sniper. Same cost as an M82 and AS50, But lacks sights and the power of such a gun, Furthermore it only takes scopes making close range use a sisyphean level task.
- FAMAS: Unless you can control recoil, Avoid the FAMAS. The FAMAS requires practice to get used to. Sure though, If you master the FAMAS you become an unstoppable force.
- G3A3: it costs 7.8k To refill a G3A3 mag, And 2 boxes of sniper ammo. G3's should only be considered if you have a bigger stash of weapons.
- Enfield L85A2: Again with the recoil. Its not a bad gun by any means, good for shooting whilst standing still and very accurate, But Enfields require practice to perfect, Just like the FAMAS.
- Sawed off shotguns: Really only a mugging tool and a 3.4 enforcer, and a close range self defense weapon. Sawed offs require you to be fully exposed to your target to benefit the most, and aren't ideal to use behind barricades in bases due to the distance and recoil. Plus, They cost the same as the full size which is better for raiding and defending.
- M24: Just avoid. This gun is SOLELY A sniper rifle and serves little combat effectiveness compared to cheaper M4's. The only upside is its quiet with a suppressor.
- Colt anaconda: Specifically the colt anaconda imho is the worst .44 Magnum revolver because of its weird sights. SW Model 29 is the KING of .44 Magnum.
TL : DR

Reaction score
My frist car was the Cadillac Escalade SUV. Never gegret buying it. If you double upgrade it, it goes around 80 mph and you can fit 6 people and a lot of stuff in the trunk. And later when you are to rich you just place golden trims on it so you can flex.

1699899623259.png

Last edited: