My review - Nafe

Reaction score
Today I was feeling rather hungry, so I decided to get a Pizza. I was looking for a change in what I normally order and wanted to try another type of pizza, so I went on to JustEat and after hours of searching I found the resturaunt I wanted to order from. It was very late at night so it is suprising I was searching for so long, however I am glad I found this one as the menu served the one purpous I was looking for; eating.

I contacted the resturaunt through the phone number to place my order to which I was greeted with an Asian sounding man, who sounded very annoyed and tired saying: "What do you want we are closed", nonetheless he took my order and then before I could pay. I was told to grow up and fuck off?!

Absoutely disgusted by the behaviour of the staff at El Padrino Pizza & Pasta, to add salt to the wounds they thought it would be funny to go against my direct request of a Fanta and sent me a bloody Tango, which I imagine was tampered with beyond belief...

Do these fools not know the difference between the two...? Total circus of a resturaunt. Mr Padrino has let me down, he's let himself down. But most importantly, he's let Battersea down and to be quite frank, the whole of London down really...

1 Star Out Of 5 - Would not order from again.
Thanks @Nafe for sharing it with us <3