My Second Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Frank

IN-GAME NAME: Frank Sciberras

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Well, to start off its fun administrating servers. I have many experiences in administrating servers and I wish I can enforce the rules and help out the community. I have been a member of this community for more than 5 months and I understand the rules, laws and anything required, maybe I have a ban from 3 weeks ago but I learned from it. I learned the rules a lot and I think I could make it to enforcer. Im positive about this, and I know I could join in the staff team. Also, I want to be enforce because a lot of ex-staff members left due to inactivity but the good thing is I will not be inactive after school and stuff. I will be active, do maybe 3-5 hours a day.

I also wish to say I improve in these past months. I became much better, and more calm. I know how to handle situations easily. I used to administrate in previous servers, which im not going too deep about as I mentioned them before. I was really good and I went far, but then the server went down for development and is probably closed forever. I try to help sweatervests to begin, give them money, give them phones, flashlights and all the essentials.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. Poke me if in need.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

All I can say is I tried to improve to my extent. I try to RP to my extent, maybe I am a squeaker and maybe I am not. But that doesen't proof im bad.

Also if you need anything please poke me on TS or make a PM, or add me on steam.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week - 4 Weeks
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record - Yes, and no at the same time.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them - Yes.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone - Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Yes.

Reaction score
I think this is too recent Frank and I have not seen anything to say if you have improved or not. Would you also care to elaborate on the yes and no if you were banned or warned how recent please. I will keep an eye on the server but can you also be more active in teamspeak please even if it is a ghost town.

Neutral subject to change.

Reaction score
As stated by Death Howl, I honestly don't think you have waited long enough to improve yourself. I still have the same opinion on you as I did in your last app; you do have a fairly good knowledge of the rules, however your ability to conduct an admin situation may be poor. I do not feel you would be able to stay calm during a situation, and therefore I will not be supporting your application.

Good Luck.

Reaction score
The last time i seen you i was selling you VIP and during this time a man you had thought to have meta gamed to find your 'new name' was there. Instead of using the /report function you instead decided to shout in your mic "META META" so on so fourth and i from witnessing this i believe you are not ready / currently capable to hand an position of power! Hope you prove me otherwise though.

-Support

Reaction score
Sorry Frank, you're nice guy and all, however the following images are the reason I won't support this:
54f003457ed90e771012c03727fb1e89.png

49abc461b4d2403fff0b28c3b5a470dc.png

Chances are that this will be denied and closed due to you not meeting requirement #2, as you have 2 recent warnings and 1 recent ban.

Reaction score
You have a recent in game ban, ( 11 days ago )
and you are immature.

-support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frank if it wasn't for these recent bans mines would have been a support for sure. Unfortunately mine will be a -support because of your recent bans. (TIP) I asked a moderator a few weeks ago ''what do they mean by recent bans?'' He said ''If you haven't been banned or warned for about 30 days you can apply as an enforcer.''

Reaction score
-Support you should wait longer before posting your enforcer application also I don't see you in help chat that often you do use it and I see it time to time but for me its a minus support sorry.

Reaction score
Sorry Frank but as it says in the requirements
" 2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. "

Reaction score
Honestly, i dont see this happening any time soon. Im sorry Frank. But making an enforcer application, and then going inactive, just doesnt seem like the way to go. You seem to be going inactive way too often, and sometimes you even claim to be leaving.

So sorry, but -Support

Reaction score
You have multiple bans on record which have also been recent therefore ruling you to not meet the requirements to become an Enforcer. Your general attitude is rather negative being that you are very pessimistic and think badly about yourself on multiple occasions which will reflect during the situations you may handle if you were to become an Enforcer.

Furthermore, you have posted an inactivity thread which has not only brought a negative image to yourself but also to the server being that you have posted this on our forums for all new users to see; negatively judging the server and it's style therefore you SHOULD NOT become an enforcer.

You do NOT have my support.

Reaction score
User has been warned for 2.3 Unnecessary posting, please enter more than a three letter post.
lol I feel as if you are not ready for this position frank. You're lacking in a wide variety of areas, good luck next time my fuzzy friend.

(fix 5 word post)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The administration team do not feel you are ready to maintain this position. Due to your poor record and recent ban which shows you do not meet the requirements. In order to improve for future applications we suggest you display an ability to play by the rules and consistently uphold them with fair discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.