Spooky's second enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: AG | Spooky The Cat

IN-GAME NAME:
My current in-game name is Jennifer Sanches.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63938613

AGE: 13 very very soon, not even a month left. Im 12 right now

I live in Sweden.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
-I want to be enforcer to help the server, like with rulebreakage and different things.
-I want to be a great asset for the server and the people on it. I love this server and community.
-I would like too help both new and not so new player's on the server
-I have improved my ruleknowladge and i think im ready to take the spot as an enforcer.

Im not new to the server, i came here in november last year.
I know i have some bans and warnings on record but i have really improved.
I think im ready for this spot, to help people, to make people understand what rules they broke.
Im ready to be a good enforcer, and i promise you, i will do as good as i can to be a great asset to the server and to the players, and ofcourse to the forums.

I hope that you have seen me in /help because i really try to help people in /help as good as i can.

I have been as active as i can during the latest time on perpheads, i really hope you have seen that, otherwhise we are probably on differnet time zones :) .

-SOME GOOD THINGS-
I think im mature enough for this position.
I have some experience as a staff member from different servers.
I have improved my roleplay much.

-SOME EXAMPLES FROM INGAME- (will be updated pretty much all the time)
-Some furniture

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Im active on teamspeak almost every day at different times but im most active on weekends.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I really hope you consider giving me the chance of proving myself to this community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: 1 week + like 2 days.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record: Nope not for 2 months
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I know enough to do that :)
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone: I have a microphone but im gonna change to a better one soon.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: Im on almost every day.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR OPINION IN THE REPLIES.

Last edited:

ThomasGeorge

Personally, I haven't seen you on teamspeak at all... ever.
Other than that, good luck.

Reaction score
Personally, I haven't seen you on teamspeak at all... ever.
Other than that, good luck.
(on Phone )
Sad to hear that Thomas, either we are on at different times or maybe in different channels. But i will try to improve on that as good as i can. Anyways, thanks for your opinion.

Reaction score
Denied

We do not feel that you are ready for this position, reasons for this opinion include:

• Lack of activity in the teamspeak
  • Lack of knowledge when it comes to server rules and basic administrative methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.