My setup! Almost complete

Reaction score
How does uk insurance work and why a blackbox?
Im not an expert but a black box is what your insurance company put on ur car for your first year of driving so that you do not speed. If you do speed you get fined by the insurance company (Not a lot i don't think) but i think your insurance begins to go down if you continue to do it. its basically a tracker by the insurance company to ensure you aren't driving like a prick essentially.

Reaction score
Im not an expert but a black box is what your insurance company put on ur car for your first year of driving so that you do not speed. If you do speed you get fined by the insurance company (Not a lot i don't think) but i think your insurance begins to go down if you continue to do it. its basically a tracker by the insurance company to ensure you aren't driving like a prick essentially.
sounds like shit tbh

Reaction score
Im not an expert but a black box is what your insurance company put on ur car for your first year of driving so that you do not speed. If you do speed you get fined by the insurance company (Not a lot i don't think)
Basically it tracks everything like fast acceleration sharp braking speed and your score starts at 10 and as you do these things your score goes down increasing the price of your insurance but having a black box makes your insurance cheaper for new drivers as it means you have to drive safer to avoid your insurance going up

Reaction score
pls correct me if im wrong, i only know a vague over whole of it.

Reaction score
pls correct me if im wrong, i only know a vague over whole of it.
It basically means you can’t have fun in your car ignore im getting a car I’m doing 10x the speed limit until I roll it or write it off to me you have the most fun in the first year of driving then you start being sensible

Reaction score
Basically it tracks everything like fast acceleration sharp braking speed and your score starts at 10 and as you do these things your score goes down increasing the price of your insurance but having a black box makes your insurance cheaper for new drivers as it means you have to drive safer to avoid your insurance going up
PMSL. How much do you pay for that? I pay 23 euro for so-called 'road tax' and 55 euro for my insurance

Reaction score
PMSL. How much do you pay for that? I pay 23 euro for so-called 'road tax' and 55 euro for my insurance
Anywhere between like 1k and 5k for a first time driver on something small upto 2l with no turbo

Reaction score
Wtf so no fun speeding on the highway or races with some friends ): I do say bullshit

Reaction score
Wtf so no fun speeding on the highway or races with some friends ): I do say bullshit
It basically means you can’t have fun in your car ignore im getting a car I’m doing 10x the speed limit until I roll it or write it off to me you have the most fun in the first year of driving then you start being sensible
Bullshit indeed my guy

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score

wtf

Reaction score
it basically tracks your driving, speed and what times you drive etc. so it lowers the price and sometimes you may get money back, depends on the insurance. For me to get a black box when i start driving it brings my insurance down quite a lot

Reaction score
Can't have fun?!?!? Just pretend it's not there and there's nothing wrong with it! (the scores are out of 100)

Just a snippet of my scores (The 91 was exam month xd)

8Q28St6.png