Nathaniel Kray

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Nathaniel Kray/Nathaniel Trapani/ @Nathanial Falzone (How's that hole?)
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42966567
Why Should This Player Be Punished/Evidence:
Before I go into what the player did, I just wish to shed some light on what I uncovered with respect to the history of the accused at this community.

3029ac3fd4.png

That's 7 bans! Furthermore:
  • cde35823f8.png
    Accused doesn't seem to have improved his attitude towards others, as prior ban thereof demonstrates prior disrespectful behavior, and so does this present ban request.
  • 00f08780f2.png
    Accused has in the past disregarded roleplay conduct rules, and inherently does so in the evidence here. Also has 11 warnings.
  • cfaa60af1f.png
    Accused was disruptive during the administrative situation that followed with @Madda - interrupting others, and claiming that the accusations were entirely false.
Following that brief background into the accused's constant lack of respect for the rules of the community, I'll detail my experience with Mr. Kray.

I have a demo, but I will not upload it unless the staff member reviewing the case requires it.
Video 1 - http://plays.tv/video/565a2b040aeb657e89
Video 2 - http://plays.tv/video/565a0c28baddc9f739/lmao
Video 3 - http://plays.tv/video/565a30f3dbe761bcfe

• 00:30 Video 1 - 3.16 - AFK in the passenger seat.
    People inherently go AFK on PERP, it's a fact, but it's worth mentioning that he was actively in a car and could have easily ended up in a situation like this (as he did). This is shown in Video 1.
  • 04:07 Video 1 - 3.26/2.1 - Gets in the car whilst restrained without a /me.
    I was awaiting the other officers to place him in the car, but instead he jumps in immediately. I consider that at that point in time as him being in the car with the door shut, as the door was never opened. The other officers (who I was helping as they were new to the server) wouldn't have known how to grab the fleeing detainee.
  • 00:12 Video 2 - 3.26/2.1 - Leaves the car whilst restrained without a /me.
    Since the other officers didn't know how to drag, it left me to go and grab the fleeing man by myself.
  • 00:47 Video 2 - 2.1/3.4/3.19 - Unrealistic escape attempt.
    He goes and hides behind their car right in the path of any oncoming traffic - therefore risking his life - and really - the other detainee who was initially in the car goes missing and didn't run towards the officers; he's going to be bloody well found! It was an unrealistic waste of time completely, which increased his period of incarceration.
  • 00:58 Video 2 - 3.24/1.3/1.4 - Breaks character.
    The accused proceeds to break character and accuse me of not roleplaying: blatently demonstrating Hippocrates and a lacking aforethought of the rules - slandering me and generally causing problems.
  • 01:42 Video 2 - 1.1 - Calls me uneducated and incompetent.
    The player then upkeeps his arrogance.
  • 00:00 Video 3 - 1.4 - Interruption twice during an administrative situation.
So, the player attempted to deny claims and twist the events during the investigation; comically instructed me that my claims were hearsay (which all accusations are when without basis) rather than trying to defend himself in a way which suggests that he actually didn't mean to break the rules, and thus this request was made.

The accused is toxic, flippant and has a history thereof. Due to his 7 bans, 11~ warnings and prior permanent ban, I would strongly hope that a proportionate punishment is delivered.

his appeal following permaban:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
904d29a528.png

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Broken rules: 3.16 3.3 3.26 2.1 3.4 3.19 1.1 1.4.

After watching the videos It's really obvious that @Nathanial Falzone has no intention for serious role-play and does not seem to understand the rules even after he has been given a total of 7 bans and 12 warnings. It has become apparent to me that the person is not ready to rejoin the perpheads community at this time and will be given a permanent ban.

You can make an appeal on the perpheads appeal section of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.