Need a new mouse

Reaction score
Aye.

So my current mouse has held up for about over a year, it was some $8 gaming mouse I picked up because I was on a budget. So far it's held up but in games like Siege while I'm shooting the mouse click wouldn't register and right now it's costing me games.

I'm basically looking for something under $60 that..

• Is good for big hands
  • Ergonomic ^
  • LEDs *Optional
  • Quality
  • sold in america yes
Thanks for any suggestions.

Reaction score
I got the SteelSeries Rival 100 not long back, i can't fault it in anyway considering a payed quite a cheap price for it.
0044416de9dcf701e5fbb3d923b8d864.png

Reaction score
26-249-176-05.jpg

SteelSeries' Rival 300 is the best one I've used by far.
It has great grip and good for big hands. Has it's own engine where you can fiddle with speed, LED's and color presets for specific games, which is nice.
Only problem I had was that the middle mouse button kind of broke (after using it for 2 years) luckily, SteelSeries sent me another one, they have fast customer support too.
If you don't have a good mousepad, then the tracking might be a bit weird and response times after putting the mouse back down will be a bit slow. So get a mousepad for it if you're gonna buy one.

Reaction score
I got the Logitech G502, and I can highly recommend it. The RGB lighting is really bright and the quality is great.

g502-rgb-tunable-gaming-mouse.jpg

Reaction score
I have been using a Razer Deathadder for the last 3 years. I've never had problems with this mouse and its amazing! Worth the money. for me definitely. Also it has a chroma version if you like fancy colors.
1dfd968ba2a46290bfed92a9c2f31fb8-deathadder_chroma_gallery_4.jpg

Reaction score
If you want something that will last you 2 years or more get a G502. I've had mine since August and I had no problems using it.
Is good for big hands
My hands are somewhat big so it fits really well for me.
Ergonomic ^
Your hands will definitely not die when you use this mouse, it's pretty comfortable to use.
LEDs *Optional
Core just has a blue LED, Spectrum has RGB lightning which I currently use (and the only difference from the Core, people are crazy with RGB gear today lol)
Probably the best you'll get for the price you pay, this will last for a while except for the mouse wheel. Read below for a bit more info.
sold in america yes
Definitely not, you're a 3rd world country :troll:
About the mouse wheel then. Not sure what kind of material it is (Feels like aluminium or metal) but it legit can rust if it gets any moisture on it. I only have really small specks of rust(?) on the wheel itself, Adrish had the same problem apparently. So be careful if your hands turn all mom's spaghetti after your cs:go clutch.
You can also use the freescroll function to bhop...or pretend that it's a fidget spinner...

Corsair's new mouse also seems to be a good buy, also comes with swappable sidepads.

A cheaper alternative would be the Deathadder, haven't used it, don't know how it is but it seems to be pretty popular amongst some people here.

Reaction score
Decided on getting the G403.

Now to add on I need a new keyboard too lel, basically..

• Good Quality
  • Under 90
  • Comfy
  • Fast Actuation Speeds (I think blues have those idk im not a cherry pro)
  • rbg yaes

Reaction score
Any keyboard will do tbh just do research on switches and decide which you want

For cherry
Reds- Base level, very loud 4.1mm bottom and a 2mm actuation I believe.(this measurements are estimates so don't hold it on me.)
Blues- Mid Level- Same thing as reds except they are a lot quieter still providing a crisp sound but not nearly as loud. Same measurements
Browns- Basically blues with lower actuation by like .3mm and a smaller bottom out point.

Cherry also offers some special caps that I know nothing about.

Razors are basically the same thing with faster actuation and bottoming point.
Razers go in the following order
Green
Yellow
Red

-Correction Reds are the mid tier blues are the bottom-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any keyboard will do tbh just do research on switches and decide which you want

For cherry
Reds- Base level, very loud 4.1mm bottom and a 2mm actuation I believe.(this measurements are estimates so don't hold it on me.)
Blues- Mid Level- Same thing as reds except they are a lot quieter still providing a crisp sound but not nearly as loud. Same measurements
Browns- Basically blues with lower actuation by like .3mm and a smaller bottom out point.

Cherry also offers some special caps that I know nothing about.

Razors are basically the same thing with faster actuation and bottoming point.
Razers go in the following order
Green
Yellow
Red

Yeah I just need something with fast travel that feels good to get the most out of games :p

Reaction score
Razer blackwidow.
have had one for about a year now and is very clicky but there is a stealth version. Otherwise go for a corsair keyboards they are also nice dont have one but they look good and have good reviews and stuff.

2a21d250fceedea5bc187328b5e30a46.png

Reaction score
Yeah I just need something with fast travel that feels good to get the most out of games :p
Deffinetly are going to want to go with Reds then as Razer is pretty expensive Reds are reliable and provide a clean sound best keyboard for cheapwith Reds is the Strafe(Find links at the bottom) It's made of a plastic material has a nice texture to the caps of keys has dedicated media keys. Unfourtenetly it does not have USB Ports or Macro keys but for under 100 bucks it's hard to come by. The keyboard lasted me over all 2 months and it wasn't due to it breaking I just wanted the new at the time Razer Oranges as the sound kinda annoyed me of the Reds. It's a decent keyboard for 100 bucks but personally I would save a bit more money and go for the Blackwidow ultimate or the Logitech G6105 Orion.

Links(Amazon)
Strafe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Z...y+keyboard&dpPl=1&dpID=51XorXpUSDL&ref=plSrch

Orion:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C...B06XMRQ68B&dpPl=1&dpID=41caei37JEL&ref=plSrch

By the way if you want to save even more money swap out the Reds on the strafe for blues and you can save 20 bucks

Last edited: