Need new mouse...

Reaction score
Yeah this is one of those millions of threads that say I need a mouse blah blah blah.
No requirements but a good mouse for a good price.
My aunt broke my scroll click without even telling me and I found out a day later, but if I tell her it was her she'll be like I did nothing and stuff but I know she did it. It's a shitty 3500 dpi Razer Naga Hex. I am considering a deathadder, but who knows maybe there are newer mice for better prices or whatever.
So go ahead and recommend me mouses please, because I cant play warthunder and I'm sad.

Reaction score
I had one of these for three years, never failed me once.
razer-abyssus-mirror-gallery-2.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got the G502 Spectrum some weeks ago, it's amazing. Bit expensive (63 Euro's here) but it's worth all of my money. This one also just released, it's also great. Logitech never failed me troughout the years from my experience, they will last you long if you treat them well. As I said in my own thread, the G502 is already a heavy mouse itself but it's the perfect weight for me, and if that's not enough you can add even more onto it as seen here. If you need a cheap alternative, get a Razer DeathAdder 2013, not that much of a fan of Razer but it does the job quite nicely.
How can you say no to these curves :booty:
edbd68ca41.jpg

You could also look trough my thread to see if you could find anything interesting for yourself https://perpheads.com/threads/looking-for-some-mouse-recommendations.13565/

Last edited:
Reaction score
0f72b1a957632cfc994b3c56e0e9e5d0.png

maybe this is good, only costs about 15/20 euros.

jk i prefer the normal shitty mouses, they are kind of good in my opinion.

Reaction score
Logitech G300S Optical "Gaming" Mouse. Not the flashiest mouse however it is reliable and I think you might like it. The price for the mouse is pretty good as well.
b873cf0d-8c16-4b11-8442-82f4696c986a.jpg._CB332936605__SR285,285_.jpg

Reaction score
I think it's better if you go to a dedicated hardware forum and ask the same question
Some mouses people are suggesting have terrible price/quality ratio's

So yeah go to a hardware forum

Reaction score
I have the Steelseries Rival 300. I have been using it for about half a year. It's honestly great, and it shows no signs of wear and tear.

It's fairly standard, but it just feels nice in the hand. It also has some of that fancy RGB lighting that all the cool kids want

Reaction score
I've had one of these for a long time now: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Performance-Gunmetal-CH-9000022-NA/dp/B00ARD5410
  • 8200 DPI laser sensor - Precise tracking for highly accurate mouse control during demanding gaming sessions
  • Dedicated sniper button - Quickly switch resolution for extreme accuracy in FPS games
  • Second-generation control panel - Makes setup and customization easier than ever
  • Onboard profile storage - Settings and profiles are stored directly on the M65 so you can take them with you
  • Aluminum unibody design - Built for low weight, high rigidity, and optimal mass distribution
  • Adjustable weight system - Three tuning zones to customize mouse weight and balance
  • Selectable response time - Choose between 1000Hz, 500Hz, 250Hz, or 125Hz (1ms, 2ms, 4ms or 8ms)

Reaction score
I've had one of these for a long time now: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Performance-Gunmetal-CH-9000022-NA/dp/B00ARD5410
  • 8200 DPI laser sensor - Precise tracking for highly accurate mouse control during demanding gaming sessions
  • Dedicated sniper button - Quickly switch resolution for extreme accuracy in FPS games
  • Second-generation control panel - Makes setup and customization easier than ever
  • Onboard profile storage - Settings and profiles are stored directly on the M65 so you can take them with you
  • Aluminum unibody design - Built for low weight, high rigidity, and optimal mass distribution
  • Adjustable weight system - Three tuning zones to customize mouse weight and balance
  • Selectable response time - Choose between 1000Hz, 500Hz, 250Hz, or 125Hz (1ms, 2ms, 4ms or 8ms)
55320cd16ce543d6956866add624aca5.jpg

That's what your mouse reminds me

Phone

Reaction score
Expensive mice are normally ones that are branded and have the exact same sensors as some of the cheaper mice.

Take a look around on amazon, I picked up a mouse with the exact same Laser polling sensor as in the 110 quid logitech mice for 20 quidaroonies! Works a treat!