Need serious help.

Reaction score
Alright so after i decided to get Razer Kraken as my new mic random shit has been happening, so i decided to download gta and play some of that, at random points my pc keeps freezing like the whole pc and not only the game, so i got dissapointed n shit but whatever i mean it's gta.. so after i went on perp this thing keeps happening too, this could really destroy roleplaying and realism and cause alot of problems, so i need help. Anybody had this problem before?

Reaction score
Right click on GTA goto "Properties">"Local Files">"View Integrity of Game Cache..". If that doesn't work try deleting GTA completely.

Reaction score
Still need help with this, happend today another time..

Reaction score
If nothing else scan for viruses, malware, spyware, etc...

Other than that check your task manager to see what is using the most CPU / RAM. If it is something that seems out of the ordinary, end the process and see if that helps.

Last suggestion would be to ask on the Razer forums (I'd imagine there's such a thing) about this, as you said it was coincidental timing.

Reaction score
My question to u is do these freezes happen in every single game? and maybe also on desktop? becouse that could mean ur using 100% of ur ram i guess so maybe 1 of those is broke? i would say try playing a small game.

Reaction score
My question to u is do these freezes happen in every single game? and maybe also on desktop? becouse that could mean ur using 100% of ur ram i guess so maybe 1 of those is broke? i would say try playing a small game.
This happens only when im playing games. I dont know if it's every single game but it's happening on GTA and Garrys mod.