I need help

Reaction score
So for whoever play APB Reloaded i need your help please, i was playing apb like 2 years ago it was freaking fun but after some updates my pc cannot carry apb anymore so i decided to buy a new one, after buying a new pc which is 2 weeks ago, i downloaded apb and everything is cool but when i made account and tried to log in i get this:

http://imgur.com/otBLzpW

PS: this picture was picked on google but same message i get.
So i tried to unistall and everything but i still get the same message, i saw a lot of people got this but i hope one of you guys will help me because i'm a huge fan of apb, i also seen a lot of people saying how to solve it they play with apb folder and i'm afraid to ruin it by removing stuff there, so i'm just trying to find a cool way of fixing it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah, I have had this problem before. I fixed the error by simply restarting my router. However, this error is very common, so it really depends on what directly is affecting your game.

Reaction score
This is the message that appears when the servers are down for maintenance, can you try again now?

Reaction score
Some common fixes could be:
  • Restart your computer.
  • Unplug the power cord of your router, count to 10, plug it back in and wait.
  • Restart APB.
  • Redownload APB.
  • Verify Cache of APB.
  • Make a new character if you can, but make it on a different server, if it works and you can connect, then you are fine, you just have to wait for the server you normally play on to come back up or get fixed.
  • Make a support ticket and work with them
Until then.....IDK. Watch @LordTyla 's Blue Light Aware.