New Baby Born

To be a true good influence I believe that Thorgal needs to be unbanned as soon as humanly possible to really have a head start in the new uncle era, can also get the new born on as new players get vip so can grow for him too. Theres no negatives here

To be a true good influence I believe that Thorgal needs to be unbanned as soon as humanly possible to really have a head start in the new uncle era, can also get the new born on as new players get vip so can grow for him too. Theres no negatives here
I hope the admins will give me a change, I miss you and my friends in there, I wouldn't spend so much time and feeling writing appeals and other things. If I have not changed the sea I have not spent time

I feel that I want to share my joy and Happy Feeling that my sister has given birth. Together with her girlfriends The child is a boy and his name is Issac Sweetest baby ever And now he will be an uncle. It will be a big change in my life Now I have to be a good role model for him And teach him new things and take him on trips. I will probably feel him like my little brother, Because I have such a good relationship with my sister ❤️❤️❤️❤️View attachment 22470View attachment 22471View attachment 22472
Im very happy for you! Congrats mate. I hope he lives a great life.

Back