The Devils-Son | James Petersmith

Reaction score
Today, I will be recommending @The-Devils-Son.

Now, what's great about this person? well, my boi, I've known this guy since he has been a sweatervest and he asked me where the Hospital was when I was S.W.A.T.He has come a long way since then since I was an Enforcer, becoming him also an Enforcer was such a great accomplishment for him.Devils-Son is really friendly and cheerful.He has been phone calling me alot ingame recently and speaking out my name full of joy, there was always some great feeling to it hearing him being joyful and cheerful.Especially when he got Enforcer, thing's got pretty wild ;)
Not only he is joyful, cheerful or helpful but also pretty good Moderator, always responds in time and had no problems with him in any way.He isn't a bad RP'er either, its topnotch.

That was it from me, if you have any more compliments for Devils-Son just write them below :)

Oh, and here is @The-Devils-Son in his sweatervest times.
rKiFwHg.png

Reaction score
Thank you so much. What can I say i'm a happy cheerful person and love doing reports and Roleplay. :D

Reaction score
Devil is one of the greatest moderators in my opinion.
Especially love that one burp entrance that most of us know. Made him my personal hero!

Keep being awesome, Devil!

Deleted member 5920

I remember when he first found me and I got him his first benili shotgun in Glass Co. He tried to be a criminal so hard then got banged by a SWAT in a raid.