• Avast, the gui thing is a bad idea.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Great gui idea.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i dont like the car turning and drifting system. As an example: IF you are a cop or are escaping cops and try to make a Quick turn you press space + turning key and yo to the other direction! Another thing i dont like is the car fuel, speed, lights when you are in a car. It looks pretty old.

Reaction score
I like the way the cars drives too, though i think some of them could maybe get changed, mostly some of the government vehicles, but i dont feel like the way of the cars driving will need any change, maybe tune the flashlights abit, they're not giving that much light to see on the road in fully darkness.... anyways i do like the systems of the cars.

Reaction score
Every car has it pros and cons.There are some cars made especially for drifting around sharp corners but with poor fuel management, some cars are made for fast acceleration but have a poor topspeed or are balanced in every aspect, etc.I love the current car system and the dashboard lighting up when you turn on the headlights, customization is also very awesome and worth the price, same goes for upgrading.The devs really put some hard work into it and probably the only thing it needs right now is some tweaking on some of the cars, Stephen is working on some cars handling, so that is nice.

Reaction score
The only problem i see with cars is drifting and maybe gas from time to time. Other than that its fine.

But no really, Please fix the drifting.