How to use a car and drive it safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Introduction
Hello this is my first guide and I hope you find it helpful. This is a guide on how to use a car and drive safely as I have recently realized that a lot of new people to the server ask a lot of questions such as how to turn on headlights or actually how to use indicators. So this guide will help people out and also make sure you don't get arrested while driving.

Switching the car on and off
Switching the car on is fairly simple all you have to do is press r and it will start up. But if your car is slightly broken but not completely broken then you might need to keep pressing r until the car starts up. If you want to turn the car off then simply click r again.

Headlights

Headlights are one of the main things people get pulled over for because people either don't know how to turn them on or have forgot to turn them on. Some people also deliberately don't switch them on but that's up to them. To turn the headlights on it is very easy all you have to do is click F. You need to turn them on every time you turn on your car as once you have turned off your car and then you start the car back up the headlights do not turn on automatically.

Indication
People also don't indicate which normally gets you pulled over and you will receive a ticket which no one likes to pay. All you have to do to use your indicators is when in the car click mouse 1 for left and mouse 2 for the right indicator. This will show the person behind you or in front of you which way you are turning. But if you are going straight in a line then you don't need to indicate for that. You also need to use indicators when switching lanes.

Locking And Unlocking Your Car
To unlock or lock a car all you have to do is left click on the car with keys/unarmed to lock it and then to unlock it right click on the car with keys/unarmed. That is all there is to do with unlocking and locking your car.

Car Horn/Beeping
To use the horn you have to press alt while you are sat in the car. But only the driver can use this function.

Road Signs
Road signs are pretty easy to understand. If there is a stop sign then you stop your car completely then turn when it is safe to carry on driving. Yield signs are also simple all you have to do is yield. And it carry's on like that so for more information on road signs use the f1 menu function in-game.
In Conclusion
In conclusion I hope this helps the new people who don't know how to use a car and I also hope it helps people who get into trouble with the police when driving. I hope this will prevent people getting tickets and getting arrested. Thanks for reading my guide and if you liked it or found it helpful please leave a like rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.