New Chief of Department

Who do you think will become the next CoD?

• A1L

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Sean

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Ace

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Other

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I was just wondering who the community thinks will become the next chief of department. Optionally you could reply saying in your opinion who you want to become CoD…

I think @Fern should be chief, or Auston

Genuinely behind all the jokes targeted to him and all the hate A1L (although rude sometimes) seems to be an extremely capable unbiased and fair administrator so maybe him.

All are very capable! They wouldn't be where they are without...
I think just voting and going off who you like more is completely pointless it should be based on who brings ideas and steers PLPD in a different direction as currently it has an endless list of flaws some due to development some due to policies and the way things are run

It isn't perfect and never will be but could be improved with the right chief

If any of the three above get it I would be happy, good luck!

All are very capable! They wouldn't be where they are without...
I think just voting and going off who you like more is completely pointless it should be based on who brings ideas and steers PLPD in a different direction as currently it has an endless list of flaws some due to development some due to policies and the way things are run

It isn't perfect and never will be but could be improved with the right chief

If any of the three above get it I would be happy, good luck!
This isn’t an official vote or anything, I was just curious who people thought would get it/would like to see become CoD.
(DanielRabbit’s voting suggestion was denied earlier today which I had nothing to do with)

Back