Police Deputy Chief Of Department and Current Affairs

Reaction score
@Momo Deputy Chief Of Department

Whilst I may fully understand that as of being this high of a rank you may do the infrastructure and workings of PLPD via PLPD.online and working with the fellow Command officers and the other Chief Of Department roster (and anyone else who is applicable) to be involved which I think we greatly appreciate if this is actually done as this does keep the infrastructure of PLPD running if this is so the case of what I state

The issue is I believe with certain members of chief of departments such as Momo that we never see them on duty as a cop and actually dealing with the in character stuff on the server and RP such as ORs with officers,supervisory calls,handling raids ect which would actually show commitment in all sectors of the PLPD helping out via the infastructure and the in game but it seems if they are only doing the infrastructure stuff it almost goes unnoticed as we do not get updated or told about the work they are doing which leads us to think they are inactive and not doing anything such as Momo

I am going from my information as I have being cop for almost 2 months heading towards 3 where I have not seen him and being talking to a couple high ranking officers who will stay anonymous or may message me if they want me to disclose them and their personal opinions on the officer,I believe that their is better candidates for the DCOD or a way to fix this as I got the feeling that the high ranking are annoyed at the moment for the people who have to deal with the supervisor activities and dont think it sets a good impression for are new officers

I believe as of the current affair with the Deputy Chief Of Department I think their should be a election made with @Momo name in if people believe he should still be DCOD and see what comes from that result

If you wanna contact me
In game name - James Baker
Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166507506

Reaction score
Well, as much as I have to agree that it would be incredibly helpful to see people more on the server, such as @Tunnels I see like once a month(Me atleast), and @Momo I haven't seen for ages. They probably do work on stuff, but due to it's none of the concern of normal officers as it might be stuff that has nothing with them to do, and more helping policy's etc.

This does not prove them not worthy of being High ranked in the PD. There has been several posts regarding these issues, and again I agree that they should be more active, but if they follow their activity hours theres not much to do about it.

Sergeants+(I think) have higher activity hours required and if it gets followed their still active enough even if their only on once a month.

Reaction score
Yeah tbh @Tunnels is never on and should be demoted. Also bullied me for being bi

Mim

Reaction score
@jacf104 As much as we all know Momo hasn't been on the server recently I can say that as a command member, for me at least, I do at least 60% of my work off the server. This is as much as arranging training, marking applications, campaigns and just general employee management. This work is mainly invisible to most normal officers. I'm sure many other command members @nutrient10 @A1L and @GamingPeach can also confirm that most of the work we put into the PD is off the server and generally not seen by most officers.

I'm not here supporting your argument or disproving your argument, purely trying to give some extra context to @Momo 's role as DCOD.

Reaction score
you must know Momo probably does a lot of his work not on the server but on PLPD.online as he is a high-ranking command member. If he does indeed fail to keep up with his activity requirement on the server and doesn’t do enough administrative work I’m sure the COD will then overrule him!

(It’s still a game, people do have lives you know, so if he keeps up with what the COD expect from him i don’t see any problems!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bruh chiefs are coordinating the plpd, they aren't needed in game if we have sgts. I would like to see more lts online as the only lt i see is @Mimball , but yeah chiefs do all the work behind the scenes.
So yeah if we had more activity from lts, it would help

A1L

Reaction score
Yes I can agree with you mainly on the part of that most of the work that us command members is mainly off the server and most officers don't see it, I've dedicated a lot of time into the PD itself, as can be seen by achievements, as my roles too, I've dedicated a shit ton of time into Internal Affairs directly, by dedicating my time into the Command Member/Commanding Officer, including as an investigator too, I believe I am probably one of the highest investigated complaints at the minute as far as I am aware, I love doing administrative work as well as my other roles...

Although I still think that people should be active regardless, mainly command presence since they're meant to be role-models.. they should be active in my own opinion as from a PS POV.

Mim

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! I do too enjoy my administrative work including my other role as IA etc.

Sam

Reaction score
@John Daymon @Momo has met the activity requirements the past few months from what I have seen, so why should he be demoted? IMO he also does his job a DCoD, he replies to all my questions...

There are far more inactive command, that should probably be demoted before. Not too long ago I checked, and we had some command that seems to be too busy with acting like children in the shoutbox than going on duty. And posting bs LOA requests time after time, so maybe they should be replaced instead of poor @Momo

Reaction score
iirc we currently have three lts and i have seen at least 2 of them on duty in the past week so nothing to worry about their activity!