Police Deputy Chief Of Department and Current Affairs

Reaction score
This man is a legend, made a helpdesk ticket got response within 5 minutes!

Reaction score
Before I get started, @Momo is not the issue to as why PD isn't what it used to be. Momo may not be active in-game, however i'm sure he does his part behind the scenes. I feel like what you are really after is to see visible changes from the work done by the Chiefs/Command Teams. This could probably be done by some sort of visionary page done by the chiefs/command teams and show what they want to change within the PD and what they get up to etc. (Feel free to contact me for more information on how the visionary page would work). However, this isn't necessary.

At the moment, I think what needs to be done is a response from Chiefs and to see that they acknowledge the concerns we have, and address them accordingly. Much like the staff team, they love seeing all these debates but not give a formal response. The PD could do with many changed from recruitment to command. However, it's a long road ahead. If you feel like you can do something to help, you can PM a command member, set up a meeting. Be pro-active. Share your concerns directly to the chiefs/command members and make sure you are heard. Threads like this won't do much I'm afraid, unless Command Teams respond.

If @Momo could respond and give a brief outline of what he has been up to the past few weeks in regards to development of the PD, I'm sure that then we can speak about other, more important issues rather than pointing fingers at those in high command.

Reaction score
Momo is held by the same activity requirements anyone else is, if he or I were to meet People Services' guidelines for a demotion in accordance to the flowchart it would most likely happen

Also Momo has been doing off-server work and met his requirements last time activity reports came in

Ayjay

Reaction score
This thread is a shitfest, literally nobody other than @John Daymon wants to hear you babble about how shit @Momo is. Why on earth do you care that much about who the deputy chief is, who else would you put in this position that you think is more capable than him? Because if you're electing yourself then you might want to aim a lot lower, you seem lilke quite the delinquent based off the incoherent dribbling you do on the forums and OOC.

"Let's all get together on the forums and get momo demoted, waaaa" - Honestly mate, we'd all be happy if the PD functioned like it should but sadly we don't have the luxury of competency amongst members of this community. Having a perfect department where everybody is consistently pulling their weight is a pipe dream. Do not fool yourself in thinking that anybody in their right mind, wants to spend any more time than are required, overseeing headless chimps with a jesus complex.

Momo is sufficent and from what I can tell does a decent job in a role that needs little substance, he isn't affecting you in the slightest so don't try act like there is anybody better, who is going to wave their magic wand and fix everything. You'd wank him off through a glory hole for him to give you Corporal, don't sit here and slate him if you don't have any legitimacy or facts to back up your argument. He's active enough and as @Collier said he's meeting the activity requirement in-game, but I know for a fact he does a lot of out of game 'work' too. I think you might be overestimating how much Chiefs actually do in general, it's quite a bleak job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Momo got it bc He was the only SMT member after I resigned, Tom got clarted and Collier got chief. And I am not a nonce, unless @Daigestive is secretly 12