Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: New Cuffing system.

Short explanation (in notes):
- More realistic
- Stop ninja cuffing
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Well realistically you can not cuff someone in under a second, and can not cuff someone when there in front of you. So i was wondering if it would be possible for a new cuffing system to be added.So to cuff someone you need to be behind the suspect the suspect would need to be standing still and it would take a few seconds to cuff the suspect.Maybe the red bar can come up saying restraining suspect.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
That would be kind of hard as a new cuff system would be hard to implement i'm guessing, BUT it should not / be done as firstly, ninja cuffing in my opinion is not that common. Secondly, people hit with nightstick then cuff so then that somewhat becomes a tackle which in-real life actually happens. When you hit someone with a nightstick, his hit where it does hit becomes paralyzed so for example his legs, if you hit him in his legs his legs will somewhat become unstable. Now, the new cuff system.

Should we add it?

No. Reasons are it's firstly not that common, and if you see one there is something called an Action Request on perpheads.com where you can report the guy and make him get a punishment for his actions.

I do not think this should be implemented as it will stupid if you need to have your back to the officer as it still would be something that you can do.

Example: Running facing your back to him, he can still cuff, and you said so that we can cuff people facing their backs to us. Well, doing this won't change a thing in my opinion.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Reaction score
Just do /report if anyone cuffs you while you run, what do you think will happen if we add the system you want? Suspects will start walking around while being handcuffed. There is a system on 1942RP that has this however it freezes the suspect, it brings out nothing good, I honestly think the system we have now is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.