New Delivery System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: New Delivery System

Short explanation (in notes):
Beacouse delivery job is useless and boring.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
So I was thinking about Delivery job and I think it should be improved. There are stuff that noone wants to buy beacouse they are pretty much useless and when noone delivers anything then delivery man is bored and he will quit his job.

I think it could work like this. The person that want something to put in deliver app could go to that warehouse and put items in box or something. If he puts it there some box will pop up with item name and price he wants. The same box when you're selling something. Then when someone opens up the delivery app there will be that item.
For example Benelli M3 12.000 And The sellers name. If he click the order button it will automatically take 12k from his bank acount or something like that. And delivery man would take the item directly to person who ordered it.

You maybe think it would ruin shops. So there is idea for it too. That box would have only few slots to put items in.

Thanks for reading! If you like this suggestion please support it if you think it would be useful. :)

Optional additions:
-
-

Reaction score
So if I'm reading this correctly, basically what you're saying is, delivery would take the money you submit and buy an item from a store? I am very confused by your description if I'm honest. As Benelli's are not sold fully assembled or even partially assembled, so where is the delivery person even finding such an item to deliver? If you could explain this better or if someone could maybe help me understand it, it may help because presently I don't get what is happening in the example.

Reaction score
One word why

Why should the delivery driver be able to carry firearms and what if the delivery quits when someone has added a weapon?

Plus if you want weapons delivered you contact the store owner.

What the delivery can deliver is not the problem its what he gets for it, Its too low to gain a stable income even with both the salary which I think is lower than RC even with earning by delivering packages its simply too low, You earn the money then burn it on fuel.

Reaction score
I think the delivery job is fine like it is and its there for rp and another way for people to make money.

If you dont feel like going buy a gun from a shop, you can always call the dealer to have it to delivered to you fot extra or something.

Reaction score
I think that the delivery man would stay like it is but maybe add it so his fuel is free like cops else you don't make much profit at all

Status
Not open for further replies.