New forum design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score

The forums are used daily, and a new design is totally needed in my opinion; I made a forum design so tell me what you think and give me
your opinions.
3f5f4f6d46.jpg

Here's a picture of a thread
ea8f2a8982.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Toffelfabriken;n37626 said:
I really don't think the red color fits the theme.
Agreed, here's a blue version that I made.

3f5f4f6d46.jpg
Thanks, a colour picker feature could also be added which allows you to switch between colours that you like.

Reaction score
AMAZING! But I just see that you changed the background style, and you added a title saying PerpHeads, the color of the forums class title, and the category header, didn´t you had any idea for the navegation menu? Like a new color to the selected one, or something? But the website is good.

Reaction score
The background is much more cool now, instead of having that solid color.
If you have any other suggestions I'm interested.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Is it possible to make the background go across the top, by that I mean this bit: http://puu.sh/9yrLF/8263f42fc8.jpg
That'd be pretty easy, don't see why he couldn't and also would look pretty awesome.

I think the background should be darker - The one now looks a little weird; try this one
http://wiiu.pro/forum/styles/uniform...ackground4.jpg

The logo also looks a little weird just a big PH, couldn't it be like this?
logo.png

Here's what the logo would look like with the current background
15171202af.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
George Johnson;n37883 said:
AMAZING! But I just see that you changed the background style, and you added a title saying PerpHeads, the color of the forums class title, and the category header, didn´t you had any idea for the navigation menu? Like a new color to the selected one, or something? But the website is good.
The thing about the navigation in Vbulletin is it's quite simplistic and not very versatile, therefore nothing much amazing could be done with it - To be honest, I think it fits rather well.

Status
Not open for further replies.